Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Quillin was already moving very funny before he got knocked out by Jacobs..which is why i feel no sympathy for how his career turned out

Dirrell was a dirty hit that messed his whole shyt up and he was schoolin the fukk out of Abe....awful

Wasn't Quillin ducking or slow playing facing GGG?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Wasn't Quillin ducking or slow playing facing GGG?

I could be wrong but I think he was the game stop champion for one of his belts and never enforced his mando for the real belt. To his credit he did eventually fight Jacobs, but you know the rest.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He gets sort of generalized as a guy who benefits from his size moreso than his actual boxing skills. Spence is much more than a swarmer, and I believe that his inside work, defensively, against Porter was much more impressive than given credit for.
Literally by who, receipts please.

Jarret swift got called that, and rightfully so.

So receipts of Spence gtn props for his size only please.

Yall can't be objective abt fighters you likem

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

Sorry breh you need to pull a master teacher and :camby: out of here with this nonsense. Manny, although past his prime, would TKO spence. Too quick, too fast, too many angles, too good of a boxer etc. Only thing spence has is youth and size

Brooks is a better boxer than both thurman and spence - and thurman is a better boxer than spence - but im telling you now if thurman and spence meet in the ring - thurman is getting bodied, he could barely keep porter off of him, he wont survive against spence. Spence is bigger and stronger, that is how he's getting these fighters out of here. It's spence's time and when it's your time, people get moved out the way

Spence can fight...
But he isn't as talented as other fighters...
Spence is strong and has decent fundamentals...
But he isnt a fluent, skilled boxer.

Examples... broner, tank davis, Mayweather

Spence wins this due to size brehs but i wouldn't be suprised if Mikey is boxing his ears off before he get's stopped.

Mikey is a much better boxer then meets the eye.

Guess we’ll see :yeshrug: Spence is very good but he’s not a great boxer. Hell probably beat Mikey, but he’s not more skilled, just bigger.

Spence is thin, he's a weight bully but he's only one because his thin frame wont support extra weight...kind of like danny Garcia

He said Bradleys been in wars including when he was out on his feet, and was slurring for a year. Then he said he blocks punches ands he’s never been cut etc.

He didn’t shut anything down. He’s not one dimensional, but he doesn’t move his head and will thus be susceptible to being rocked until he fixes it. See the dude he trains with Jermall Charlo getting timed and taking some real serious shots from old ass Matt Korobov. Or his brother, Jermell, who literally has the same trainer as Spence get outboxed and losing to an inferior Tony Harrison. Look at all their defensive decencies if they don’t get their dude up outta there and........they’re all similar!!! Furthermore let’s not forget as great as Spence is, he cuts heavy to be at 147 for a reason.

I came in here to say Spence is listed at only only 5’9....
But Peterson is 5’9 and Spence is clearer bigger than him

Dude is a huge welter , maybe even bigger than Margarito
If he can’t get Thurman, Manny, or Crawford in the ring he needs to move up
You can’t even use the money fight excuse as there are plenty of ppv fights at higher weights for him
Crazy to think this dude is OLDER than canelo, damn near 30 and not trying to move up so he can bully the welter weight midgets :martin:

I'm not even a Spence fan like that...:unimpressed:

I'm rooting for Crawford to beat him and shut half this thread up.:mjcry:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how he was moving when he was middleweight champion...had some struggle fights there

gave up his title when korobov was his mandatory

andy lee faces korobov and then knocks him out for that belt

quillin decides to face lee for that belt and couldn't even make weight :dead:

knocked down by lee and get his teeth broken by lee in a draw

the cypher completed

this isn’t really what I was talking about. I’m talking about guys that just disappeared. You just hated Peter’s business decisions.

I’m curious, what are your thoughts on the way Crawford moves?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

By racists after the Mikey ass whooping...you can't miss it on youtube. All them.begging him to fight Canelo..

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Crawford easily beats Spence, past/post Spence

Crawford couldn’t “easily” beat a one legged Mexican who never beat a god damn soul

He couldn’t “easily” beat a 5’2 midget who he looked twice the size in comparison

the only person Bud “easily” beats is you boy Ramirez :mjlol: