Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Is Hurd going to start moving like Peter Quillin after he lost to Jacobs? Just completely under the radar.

Andre Dirrell is another nygga that moved under the radar after the Abraham fight, although he got the win. He literally had one big fight in the last 10 years. Crazy right?

This is actually a good topic, as far as boxers that started moving completely different after a loss or certain event.

Walters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Is Hurd going to start moving like Peter Quillin after he lost to Jacobs? Just completely under the radar.

Andre Dirrell is another nygga that moved under the radar after the Abraham fight, although he got the win. He literally had one big fight in the last 10 years. Crazy right?

This is actually a good topic, as far as boxers that started moving completely different after a loss or certain event.

Quillin was already moving very funny before he got knocked out by Jacobs..which is why i feel no sympathy for how his career turned out

Dirrell was a dirty hit that messed his whole shyt up and he was schoolin the fukk out of Abe....awful

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Lol, Ward last night said Taylor can't fight on the inside, Taylor is very good inside I don't know wtf Ward was talking about

He ain't tag ward though :mjgrin:
But yeah ward is wrong. Josh is very good on the inside and uses his size well

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

That being said... Ward's scorecard last night was :trash:

Breh had Ramirez winning the 1st 5 rounds and had him up 7-3 through 10 :dahell:

I personally had it 115-113 for Postol. I could see it 115-113 Ramirez or a a draw. But Ramirez looked silly with all then excuses :mjlol:

Either way, fights like last night are why I've never been super high on Ramirez. I think very little of Postol, so I'm definitely judging him Ramirez for having a close fight with him: scust:

Better never see ESPN put Ramirez #1 again.

Josh Taylor definitely beats him. shyt, Ramirez/vPrograis would be a 50/50 fight (and I'd probably favor Regis there)

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quillin was already moving very funny before he got knocked out by Jacobs..which is why i feel no sympathy for how his career turned out

Dirrell was a dirty hit that messed his whole shyt up and he was schoolin the fukk out of Abe....awful

How?

Peter was regularly on tv. He damn near disappeared after the Danny lost.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ward's commentary was horrible last night. Soooo glad Bradley called him out on his trash ass scoring of the early rounds of Postol vs Ramirez.

How a nikka who's best career punch been the jab, but can't recognize when someone else is controlling the fight with it. :hhh:

nikka always pushing for knockouts when his boring ass was content on decisioning everyone to death. :mjlol:

Tarver commentary >>>>>>>

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How?

Peter was regularly on tv. He damn near disappeared after the Danny lost.

how he was moving when he was middleweight champion...had some struggle fights there

gave up his title when korobov was his mandatory

andy lee faces korobov and then knocks him out for that belt

quillin decides to face lee for that belt and couldn't even make weight :dead:

knocked down by lee and get his teeth broken by lee in a draw

the cypher completed