Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Plus I just don't think much of Josh Taylor. :manny:

neither do i same with ramirez..but taylor accounted himself well in the WBSS

the fact postol gave him a good amount of trouble in their fight makes me wonder if postol will trouble ramirez like that

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
But you're comparing what you hope to happen for Spence, with what has actually happened with Canelo. So stop man, until Spence fights crawford or Thurman/Manny and beats em both.
Your the Canelo protection club cool but that doesn’t mean discredit other guys. Spence is taking tough fights point blank. And wasn’t you one of the guys picking Mikey

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Your the Canelo protection club cool but that doesn’t mean discredit other guys. Spence is taking tough fights point blank. And wasn’t you one of the guys picking Mikey
I don't even like Canelo that much, just don't get the disrespect, when he literally does what no other boxer is doing :heh:

I also like watching Spence fight so, I'm not disrespecting him. Yea i picked Mikey and I was horribly wrong, and admitted that on a 2hr podcast lol. I don't play the stan game anymore man. Didn't want to be rude, so I apologize about my earlier comments.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I don't even like Canelo that much, just don't get the disrespect, when he literally does what no other boxer is doing :heh:

I also like watching Spence fight so, I'm not disrespecting him. Yea i picked Mikey and I was horribly wrong, and admitted that on a 2hr podcast lol. I don't play the stan game anymore man. Didn't want to be rude, so I apologize about my earlier comments.
You good it’s boxing talk

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
lol everyone is dumpin on dillian whyte lol

eddie is talmbout a 3 month turnaround rematch clause and i can respect it. i mean it wasnt like whyte got his ass beat and then ko'ed.

of course even before ill entertain that, both these guys gotta pass their post fight drug test