Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i def agree with you on tank vs lsc...its definitely not a PPV level fight..no supporting cast will change that

spence vs garcia though i dont think is PPV level either...spence is a question mark and danny garcia hasn't done shyt in the division for me to think its intriguing and him failing to knockout, knockdown, or hurt ivan redkach only increases the :unimpressed: feeling i have about it..it needs a supporting cast to carry it.. this is where you hope movie theaters are up and running by then in november lol

the charlos PPV - if there is a card i feel you can test the PPV waters with..its this one...if it was separate id agree..neither twin can carry one..but both of them with significant fights..esp for jermell makes it interesting....plus it actually has a good supporting undercard..i would/will pay for this one to watch at home (as long as this card is intact by next month and not destroyed by covid)

but forcing PPVs in a pandemic...esp if they are more than 70 dollars is messed up
Everybody is gonna watch the Spence return..the other ones? Good luck...undercard or not.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just following the UFC model. They’ve done like 3 already and got more to come PPV wise. Also in order to get the fighters paid somebody has to pay.
This, Fox saw how much money they could make doing 1 PPV a month for the UFC and are trying to do the same by making PBC its own brand. We'll probably see 5-6 ppvs a year instead of the 12 that the UFC has.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

He need to take the career payday and build his legacy with what could be a career defining match. TR called his bluff and already got another opponent I'd be interested in seeing Loma fight lined up. What leverage does Lopez have given the circumstances. People trying spin this like Teo deserve mega bucks, he ain't a house hold name. THIS the fight that could make him one. That + most money he ever been offered = sus if he don't accept

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

I'm biased when it comes to Terrible Terry Norris lol but I'd pick him to win a UD. When he was locked in historically there's not too many JMW's I'd pick to beat him. There wasn't a punch in his arsenal he couldn't throw or land. And he could use his legs to stink out a W if need be. And Red Head Kingpin has issues with movers or fighters that give him angles