Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

Tsyzu is yet to face anyone but jobbers or significantly smaller opponents. He has reasonable pressure and above average power, but it's hard to quantify where he is actually at due to the mismatches.

He's extremely inexperienced with virtually a non existent amateur career and 15 pro fights.

Nevertheless he's got a solid team and has been sparring at Mayweather gym and Wild Card on occasions so far.

If he beats Horn he can start to look overseas for fights, however i think he's still food for any of the top tier middleweights. He still relies on size differential to get him through.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Tsyzu is yet to face anyone but jobbers or significantly smaller opponents. He has reasonable pressure and above average power, but it's hard to quantify where he is actually at due to the mismatches.

He's extremely inexperienced with virtually a non existent amateur career and 15 pro fights.

Nevertheless he's got a solid team and has been sparring at Mayweather gym and Wild Card on occasions so far.

If he beats Horn he can start to look overseas for fights, however i think he's still food for any of the top tier middleweights. He still relies on size differential to get him through.

he definitely inherited his father's power..he's a big kid too...he knocks out horn and he's good...but i think he fights at 154 not 160...and he would be right in the mix

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
he definitely inherited his father's power..he's a big kid too...he knocks out horn and he's good...but i think he fights at 154 not 160...and he would be right in the mix

No doubt, he's a lot bigger than his pops too.

You right about 154, bi lateral power at the edge of range is his thing, you take that advantage away and it gets a little difficult to see where he gets the wins with his complete lack of experience.

He's a prospect for sure though. A move overseas could be the best thing for him. Roach has trained him intermittently here and there, i think that's a good fit. Exposure too.

There's a ceiling on top tier talent in Australia, you get the odd diamond in the rough, but generally there just isn't enough of a high calibre standard going around. This is particularly apparent in the middle range weight classes.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talk about it breh..what are your thoughts?

Spence vs Garcia makes sense

Charlo PPV? What am I missing here? I don’t think they’ve shown that they are good enough or popular enough to hold down a PPV. I guess you could argue “well it’s a doubleheader “ but fukk that.

Davis vs Cruz? Is this really a ppv match?

They over here forcing ppvs during a pandemic

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Ruiz. The others had great fights tbh even Lara a few times. I can't remember a ruiz fight other than him getting poleaxed by tua/haye and dominated by roy jones. We will not speak on that terrible holyfield trilogy. Ain't been a worse trilogy until the new star wars movies came out

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Spence vs Garcia makes sense

Charlo PPV? What am I missing here? I don’t think they’ve shown that they are good enough or popular enough to hold down a PPV. I guess you could argue “well it’s a doubleheader “ but fukk that.

Davis vs Cruz? Is this really a ppv match?

They over here forcing ppvs during a pandemic

i def agree with you on tank vs lsc...its definitely not a PPV level fight..no supporting cast will change that

spence vs garcia though i dont think is PPV level either...spence is a question mark and danny garcia hasn't done shyt in the division for me to think its intriguing and him failing to knockout, knockdown, or hurt ivan redkach only increases the :unimpressed: feeling i have about it..it needs a supporting cast to carry it.. this is where you hope movie theaters are up and running by then in november lol

the charlos PPV - if there is a card i feel you can test the PPV waters with..its this one...if it was separate id agree..neither twin can carry one..but both of them with significant fights..esp for jermell makes it interesting....plus it actually has a good supporting undercard..i would/will pay for this one to watch at home (as long as this card is intact by next month and not destroyed by covid)

but forcing PPVs in a pandemic...esp if they are more than 70 dollars is messed up