Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Tramaine Williams is a good replacement at least. Who's gonna replace Williams in his original fight?

this guy..its a rematch from the first fight where aleem took his zero

upload_2020-7-30_9-24-15.png

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Yep kazak guy gave him that work. He was doing that philly shoulder roll on a south paw which people misunderstand often

Worst beatings ive been handed sparring are from fellow southpaws. The counter is a shorter distance than usual. Takes time to work out but fukks you up in the interim. Get rocked with shots you normally don't and you feel :flabbynsick:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Worst beatings ive been handed sparring are from fellow southpaws. The counter is a shorter distance than usual. Takes time to work out but fukks you up in the interim. Get rocked with shots you normally don't and you feel :flabbynsick:
Damn true that. You ever face a switch hitter?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
this guy..its a rematch from the first fight where aleem took his zero

View attachment 29027
They did a good jub putting out the fire as much as they could
it's still annoying af though, promoters/managers/trainers whatever should be stricter with fighters around these times they shouldn't go around the city and shyt, otherwise these positive tests will keep happening in the next few months. Fans will be cockblocked from good fights and a lot of time and energy will be lost from the side of the fighters and their whole teams.
I'm usually not one to voice his support for strict measures but if they organize cards around these time they might as well ensure none of the fighters and their teams going out from camp otherwise this shyt will keep happening.