Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
ppl hating on the longest reigning american champion right now

images

Breh has fought once a year since 2015.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
For fukks sake I can’t believe this, it’s absurd. Is it just my perception or boxers really getting popped with covid a lot more frequent than athletes of any other sport? Let that be a team sport like football(soccer to you) or MMA. It’s fukking annoying that someone’s positive test gotta cockblock a good fight like every second week now.
Just stay separated during camp and use mask ffs :snoop:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I’ll tag you after the weigh in friend :birdman:

Im here for it :mjlol:

For fukks sake I can’t believe this, it’s absurd. Is it just my perception or boxers really getting popped with covid a lot more frequent than athletes of any other sport? Let that be a team sport like football(soccer to you) or MMA. It’s fukking annoying that someone’s positive test gotta cockblock a good fight like every second week now.

There is no safe way around this in a gym breh even if you are wearing a mask. Hell most of these guys are training on a 1 on 1 basis in emtpy gyms and still getting it. Breathing hard, sweating etc.gym environment aint where its at right now.

I was about to try to get some 1 on 1 training asked the brehs followed by my doctor and that nikka was like :ufdup: No.

And im in a state w low cases at the moment a lot of fighters are from Fl, CA and TX which are all on fire right now.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

Might just be an American thing... The Marlins had 18 players test positive for COVID.:snoop:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Im here for it :mjlol:

There is no safe way around this in a gym breh even if you are wearing a mask. Hell most of these guys are training on a 1 on 1 basis in emtpy gyms and still getting it. Breathing hard, sweating etc.gym environment aint where its at right now.

I was about to try to get some 1 on 1 training asked the brehs followed by my doctor and that nikka was like :ufdup: No.

And im in a state w low cases at the moment a lot of fighters are from Fl, CA and TX which are all on fire right now.
I get it but why I don’t see this shyt with the UFC either. Why their main events don’t get regularly scrapped because COVID tests? Don’t get me wrong I don’t wish them to do but it’s also a combat sport, covid risk should work by the same logic or even worse because they are all up in each others face while grappling. Or are positive tests as common as in boxing I just didn’t notice? I don’t follow it close so might be but I haven’t seen many news about xy main event cancelled because xy tested with covid there.

Maybe these positive tests in boxing could be prevented with a little more care but the promoters and managers are fukking up. They need to get their shyt together and bring in drastic measures to these camps in order to ensure there won’t be any positive tests.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I get it but why I don’t see this shyt with the UFC either. Why their main events don’t get regularly scrapped because COVID tests? Don’t get me wrong I don’t wish them to do but it’s also a combat sport, covid risk should work by the same logic or even worse because they are all up in each others face while grappling. Or are positive tests as common as in boxing I just didn’t notice? I don’t follow it close so might be but I haven’t seen many news about xy main event cancelled because xy tested with covid there.

Maybe these positive tests in boxing could be prevented with a little more care but the promoters and managers are fukking up. They need to get their shyt together and bring in drastic measures to these camps in order to ensure there won’t be any positive tests.

ufc has had fights cancelled from covid tho :gucci:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
ufc has had fights cancelled from covid tho :gucci:
As I said it’s just my perception cause I don’t follow it close but there are a bunch if ppl I connected to on twitter who do so the news from there reach me too. There might be some cancellations there too but seems like it’s more frequent in boxing for some reason.