Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Ok breh Whataboutism all you want :beli:

You wanna talk about Obama N Hilary’s emails while you at it?? :hhh:

We talking about the WBO N why it’s fukking trash... N the WBA regular is bullshyt so it doesn’t count correct?? :jbhmm:

If you not counting fake ass WBA belts then why tf you counting Fake ass WBO belts Thank you for proving my point :mjlol:

it sure as hell doesnt...i made that clear when i trashed plant's mandatory :youngsabo:...PBC though has a nasty habit of mentioning that belt as one of their belts :sas1:

meanwhile there is no WBO regular anything very rarely do they call interims (another "title" that PBC has a good amount of) and there are also non TR WBO champs..they pulled that fukkery with the rankings for 126 though..not with navarrete because thats in their rules but magdaleno being bumped up :manny:..meanwhile the first PBC show since covid has a main event between PBC fighters for a WBO vacant title :sas2:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Krillin don't have the chin or defense for 160

He might have the size and height for it cuz he's no lil nikka, but I think Bread gon have to be super selective with the opps.

Im not even sure if he could beat Munguia or Toyota level cats.
Maybe he'll have a better chin at 160, happens a bit when fighters move up :manny:

That being said, his defense would have improve tremendously at 160, with all the punchers in that division.

Have a feeling MW might not be good for J-Rock at all

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Maybe he'll have a better chin at 160, happens a bit when fighters move up :manny:

That being said, his defense would have improve tremendously at 160, with all the punchers in that division.

Have a feeling MW might not be good for J-Rock at all

Word

A weak chin and weak defense don't mix
one uppercut and he in some serious shyt. :francis:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
giphy.gif