Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:jbhmm:

Dogboe took Magdaleno's belt, then Navarrete brutalized him twice.
What will happen here, will it be just about levels afterall or will it be about styles and Magdaleno has a legit chance?

true, but Magdaleno is still a better boxer than all the cannon fodder Navarrete been feasting on since he beat Dogboe.

nice lil triangle theory match up right here.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How the WBO changes hands between TR fighters

tenor.gif

N y’all will still fight me tooth N nail when I say that belt don’t mean shyt :stopitslime:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How the WBO changes hands between TR fighters

tenor.gif

N y’all will still fight me tooth N nail when I say that belt don’t mean shyt :stopitslime:

because you dont say anything about the other belts :heh:..cant say something about the wbo and not mention the other fukkery of the belts

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
because you dont say anything about the other belts :heh:..cant say something about the wbo and not mention the other fukkery of the belts

Stop breh if PBC had its own damn belt you’d throw a god damn fit

That belt is trash ... it’s a TR belt plain N simple ... 5 damn divisions of one nikka moves up they all move up N all get a new belt

Name me another organization like that ... the rest of them have some decency to hide the corruption... soon as a TR WBO champ moves up in weight the first thing on your mind is “I wonder which TR fighter gets that free belt next :jbhmm:

fukk outta here :camby:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the only belt that can be taken seriously atp is the IBF because they keep their rules at least

the IBF doesn't play around..their only fault is who they float up to the mando position - at times ppl dont like

example - the posts on here discussing GGG's mando

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
the IBF doesn't play around..their only fault is who they float up to the mando position - at times ppl dont like

example - the posts on here discussing GGG's mando
I don't blame the IBF there either just don't understand why tf GGG is hellbent on that belt at this stage of his career.
It's not like that IBF belt gonna make him or break him now, why don't just take the Canelo fight and vacate that belt... :ld:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stop breh if PBC had its own damn belt you’d throw a god damn fit

That belt is trash ... it’s a TR belt plain N simple ... 5 damn divisions of one nikka moves up they all move up N all get a new belt

Name me another organization like that ... the rest of them have some decency to hide the corruption... soon as a TR WBO champ moves up in weight the first thing on your mind is “I wonder which TR fighter gets that free belt next :jbhmm:

fukk outta here :camby:

PBC does have a belt - its called the WBA regular - they have a whole bunch of them :heh:

the WBA has 3 champs in a division..how does this hide corruption? :heh:...they have Fres Oquendo due for a shot..he hasnt fought in 6 years but because he won a lawsuit they had to do something...we nearly had a "title" fight between Oquendo and Shannon Briggs...this is wild

the most blatant corrupt one is the WBC - its the reason why Charlo is a paper champ and why haney is being called an email champ..because of franchise champion - there is nothing hidden about the corruption...canelo hasn't made a mandatory defense in a while, the IBF one he won was gone because they played the wait game too long...thats decency

decency to hide corruption...my goodness ive never heard such nonsense :dead:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't blame the IBF there either just don't understand why tf GGG is hellbent on that belt at this stage of his career.
It's not like that IBF belt gonna make him or break him now, why don't just take the Canelo fight and vacate that belt... :ld:

what the triple gawd does is whatever but for sure the ibf will strip him if he doesnt fight their mandatory - thats the thing about the IBF..they float up whoever and sometimes it doesnt make sense lol

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
PBC does have a belt - its called the WBA regular - they have a whole bunch of them :heh:

the WBA has 3 champs in a division..how does this hide corruption? :heh:...they have Fres Oquendo due for a shot..he hasnt fought in 6 years but because he won a lawsuit they had to do something...we nearly had a "title" fight between Oquendo and Shannon Briggs...this is wild

the most blatant corrupt one is the WBC - its the reason why Charlo is a paper champ and why haney is being called an email champ..because of franchise champion - there is nothing hidden about the corruption...canelo hasn't made a mandatory defense in a while, the IBF one he won was gone because they played the wait game too long...thats decency

decency to hide corruption...my goodness ive never heard such nonsense :dead:

Ok breh Whataboutism all you want :beli:

You wanna talk about Obama N Hilary’s emails while you at it?? :hhh:

We talking about the WBO N why it’s fukking trash... N the WBA regular is bullshyt so it doesn’t count correct?? :jbhmm:

If you not counting fake ass WBA belts then why tf you counting Fake ass WBO belts Thank you for proving my point :mjlol: