Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
thats the thing..shakur was already talking about nah im going to fight jamel herring cuz we boys...like bruh you didnt lose the wbo featherweight belt..that rule can make you a mandatory to jamel's belt...so you cant talk that no fights for me shyt if youre not pursuing it...else you can go negotiate with GB for a shot at one of their 130 champs

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top Rank just passing that WBO 126 belt around like a blunt

navarrete vs :patrice:

upload_2020-7-9_14-8-2.png

it would be dope for conlan to get the shot since it would be an intriguing fight...villa though is a GB fighter i believe

This is a good fight, Fulton hasn't had it easy, dude been fighting nothing but fellow undefeated prospects on the way up

CT gets a card..less than 2 hours of driving from where i live...with a good fight and i cant go to it :beli:..fukk corona in 2020 :camby:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

View attachment 28876
it would be dope for conlan to get the shot since it would be an intriguing fight...villa though is a GB fighter i believe

CT gets a card...with a good fight and i cant go to it :beli:..fukk corona in 2020 :camby:
Nah Villa is with Thompson Boxing, same promoters that built up Danny Roman. I'ma big fan of Villa skills but I don't think he would have the power to keep Navarrete off of him.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Top Rank lets everyone build they rep up with that WBO belt, then just when it looks like some big potential match ups or unification can happen......

nikkas vacate or move up and we get a whole set of new fights to speculate on. shyt is like clockwork at this point.
Sad man they really own that belt

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

View attachment 28876

CT gets a card..less than 2 hours of driving from where i live...with a good fight and i cant go to it :beli:..fukk corona in 2020 :camby:
Villa is with Somebody that does shows with showtime either Mayweather or Salita

edit

He’s with Banner promotions

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Alex Vaysfeld, who manages welterweight Sergey Lipinets, tells ESPN that a bout with Kudratillo Abdukakhorov will take place in late September for the IBF interim welterweight title. Abdukakhorov is currently rated number one by the organization, with Lipinets at number three. The winner of this contest will then be in line to face whoever has the IBF weltreweight title, which is currently held by Errol Spence.

interesting because...was spence vs danny garcia suppose to come off this year? also the IBF rarely does these interim belt fights unless said champion isnt as healed up as they say