Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

At 160 or 168?

I was hyped for that Andrade/Saunders fight before BJS dumbass got caught doping.. Its an interesting fight still....Somebody’s 0 gotta Go is always welcomed
full

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
At 160 or 168?

I was hyped for that Andrade/Saunders fight before BJS dumbass got caught doping.. Its an interesting fight still....Somebody’s 0 gotta Go is always welcomed
full

they didnt say the division...im thinking it would be for saunders belt since saunders aint going under 160 without his nose spray :beli:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

What an embarrassement this guy is.
Canelo had even too much patience toward his undisciplined, fukkery filled ass. Why DAZN wanted him as Canelo’s opponent? BJS is not even a big draw and he most likely wouldn’t make for an entertaining fight with Canelo.
This guy really just turned the biggest fight down cause he got lazy during the lockdown. :mjlol:
Like I suppose to believe he couldn’t train. Interesting cause other fighters solved it.
Anyway Canelo shouldn’t even think about offerung the fight to him again in the future except if he goes on some great run which is very unlikely

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

Saunders should be more well known than he is when you factor his Talent, arrogant yet personable demeanor, And of course his skin complexion. But he keeps getting in his own way with avoidable shyt. Nasal spray, tutorial on beating bytches... now just turn down a potential career payday and Say it’s on short notice while we’re in a pandemic . No reason why you shouldn’t be in shape or close to it :mjtf:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
We'll see, but I think his moment in the sun is over.

I feel that way too. He was gettin tagged in the JFE rematch but like @reservoirdogs could be because he try to fight different the 2nd time. But hell that could be because he got figured out and couldn't adjust once that rugged stuff he does got neutralized

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I feel that way too. He was gettin tagged in the JFE rematch but like @reservoirdogs could be because he try to fight different the 2nd time. But hell that could be because he got figured out and couldn't adjust once that rugged stuff he does got neutralized
In the rounds where he was southpaw he was doing similarly well as in their first fight. :yeshrug:
I mean, stupidity is stupidity, you can't use it as an axcuse, tactics are an important part of the game, he lost fair and square.
With that said I think he could do a lot better if he goes only southpaw again next time

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
In the rounds where he was southpaw he was doing similarly well as in their first fight. :yeshrug:
I mean, stupidity is stupidity, you can't use it as an axcuse, tactics are an important part of the game, he lost fair and square.
With that said I think he could do a lot better if he goes only southpaw again next time
shyt his first match was against akira yaegashi. :gucci:
Mf was supposed to be a fight night jobber with how he was thrown to the wolves that early :wow:
Then he came out on top of the pile as the rat king:wow: