Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
why is the last Berchelt fight marked as NC? Didn’t he stop that bum he fought.

The whole night of fights might go down as a No Contest for ALL fights, because there was not a commissioner at ringside all night.

Miguel Berchelt does his thing, stops Eleazar Valenzuela in six

Yours truly had an internet loss last night, cutting my night based around watching Miguel Berchelt short, but I got up this morning to check the cloud DVR version of the top junior lightweight in the sport doing what he does, stopping an overmatched but brave Eleazar Valenzuela in the sixth round of a stay-busy lightweight fight.

Record-wise, this may be a no-contest, as there was no commission present for the Mexico City card held at the TV Azteca studio, but we’ll see how that goes. For now, let’s say Berchelt is 38-1 (34 KO) with a stoppage of Valenzuela (let’s say he’s 21-14-4, 16 KO), which came via systematic and gradual breakdown of a game opponent, though one totally out of his league.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
The whole night of fights might go down as a No Contest for ALL fights, because there was not a commissioner at ringside all night.

Miguel Berchelt does his thing, stops Eleazar Valenzuela in six

Yours truly had an internet loss last night, cutting my night based around watching Miguel Berchelt short, but I got up this morning to check the cloud DVR version of the top junior lightweight in the sport doing what he does, stopping an overmatched but brave Eleazar Valenzuela in the sixth round of a stay-busy lightweight fight.

Record-wise, this may be a no-contest, as there was no commission present for the Mexico City card held at the TV Azteca studio, but we’ll see how that goes. For now, let’s say Berchelt is 38-1 (34 KO) with a stoppage of Valenzuela (let’s say he’s 21-14-4, 16 KO), which came via systematic and gradual breakdown of a game opponent, though one totally out of his league.

Repped brother