Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Idk maybe its that style. Like David Haye who is another hard hitter has a somewhat similar style and he racked up injuries like crazy.

Freitas is the grand master of that style. :mjlol:

I.m not sure if they not balling up their fist tight when they land. I know Thurman don't turn all his hooks over. shyt crazy.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
fukking freitas. I look at that guy sometimes and wonder how he had all those KO's for that style he had

Thurman & Freitas are already heavy handed but they also like to run you into shots (especially Thurman) which as you know maximizes the damage. That’s probably why Thurman’s hand got hurt

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I remember being a Youngin N watching HBO N hearing about Freitas N his ko% N thinking damn this someone I gotta see :wow:

Me Watching Freitas fight :dwillhuh:

freitas was gifted but he had such a chickenshyt way of fighting..chinny as fukk too...everytime he got hit with some shyt...that mouthpiece came the fukk out :russ:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thurman and these got damn injuries. :snoop:

light skin nikkas be so fragile. :mjcry:

slow ass healing abilities

damn nygga that pac fight is almost a year old

surgery was like 9 months ago

I said this before, but he needs to completely reevaluate everything from the way he eats and the way he trains. I’m tired of reading this shyt from Keith. It’s always something. We gotta make some changes.

I tell people that transition from activity to inactivity (fighting once or twice a year) can be tough. You’re seeing it with Errol too. These guys don’t know how to keep their weight down if they don’t have a fight lined up. All of them blow up.

Daps
Reppin
California
CluelessGloriousJaguar-size_restricted.gif

CrispObedientBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif

NegligibleBruisedLcont-size_restricted.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
holyfield had a good little step back check hook.

FuRHL98.gif

he had a complete skill set.
One thing that is underrated is a boxer's rhythm or cadence. Some of them have an irregular cadence. Holyfield makes you work to his. Even his combos seem to follow his own tempo.