Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Anthony Joshua has been getting a lot of hate from racists for being at the Black Lives Matter protests and speaking about black economics, is some bullshyt, these racists always find a way to deflect from the issues. He told them to fukk off, hopefully he continues to do that, did nothing wrong.

Idk what u expected and u from the UK:skip:

Of course he didn’t do anything wrong but CACs gne CAC:manny:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

This show is my fav shyt to watch atm
full

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Thurman On Injured Hand: I Still Have Yet To Hit The Bag 100 Percent
By Keith Idec

Published On Fri Jun 12, 2020, 08:39 AM EDT

Of all the various injuries Keith Thurman has suffered during his career, his healing left hand has become the most troublesome.

Nine months after Thurman underwent surgery to fuse metacarpal bones in his jab hand, the former WBA/WBC welterweight champion still cannot fully use it in the gym. There’s no timetable for Thurman’s first fight since suffering his lone loss to Manny Pacquiao because he still cannot train at full strength.

keith-thurman%20(32).jpg

Thurman (29-1, 22 KOs, 1 NC) discussed his recovery from surgery during the newest episode of Impact Network’s “Stars And Champions,” which will premiere Friday night at 10:30 p.m. ET/7:30 p.m. PT.

“I still have yet to hit the bag 100 percent,” Thurman informed host Dan Rafael, a BoxingScene.com contributor and former ESPN.com writer. “So, I did some exercises yesterday. I played golf this morning. I noticed that – I did do some heavy-duty exercises. So, I did notice that there was a little achiness here today. And I was like, ‘There’s no way that was from the golf swing. Last week, you played golf three times.’ I was like no way from the golf swing. I was like, ‘Oh, yeah. There was some other work you did yesterday.’ I started doing some heavier weights. I really wanted to get into the strong, the heavier movement, the heavier impact. You know, light impact, touch, touch, touch all day.

“But I need to get back into the heavier hitting. And that’s gonna take probably another two to three weeks of working on that before I know that it’s gonna be 100. But I feel confident. I think I’m gonna be stronger than I’ve been in a long time. I think I’m gonna be healthier than I’ve been in a long time. And I’m hoping that all of it’s gonna show in my performance. You know, you’re gonna know when Keith Thurman’s back because he’s gonna look like a monster. He’s gonna look unbeatable.”

The 31-year-old Thurman’s left hand bothered him before the Philippines’ Pacquiao knocked him down in the first round and beat him by split decision in their 12-round welterweight title fight July 20 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The Clearwater, Florida, native decided to have surgery September 4 once doctors determined that rest alone wouldn’t heal Thurman’s damaged hand.