Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dawson got some fun scraps tho. His first fights with Johnson and Tarver were entertaining. Plus his fight with Eric Harding is one of the most one sided ass whuppings you'll ever see. Adamek and the Ian Gardner fights were good too.

Tarver got some scraps too. His fights with Glen Johnson were damn good, especially the 2nd one. Same thing with his Harding fights. Tarvers first fight with Roy was good imo. Really intense.

If you just wanna see some light heavyweight slug fests then watch Paul Briggs vs Adamek 1 and 2.

An underrated Tarver fight was him beating down Danny Green at CW..that was just as vicious as the 2nd Harding fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
David Haye was the textbook definition of fool's gold.

I still to this day don't understand what anybody saw in that guy
Haye had it..dude was legit a problem but injuries

For those who keep screaming that nonsense "Wilder has a bronze medal..he cant be a bad fighter and not know how to box" :damn:...Harrison has a gold medal and was arguably worse than Wilder lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Haye seemed to always get injured in his most meaningful fights smh. Wlad and them Bellew fights had me like :snoop:
Wlad vs Haye..I lost a good amount of money betting on Haye...enough to make me stop gambling for a while.