Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I made an account over there and have yet to make a single post. Them mufukkas over there are WOAT, and most of them don't know anything about boxing. :hhh:
boxingscene has stans on 100..i used to go there for just the videos to download

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I’m about to go over there

I made an account over there and have yet to make a single post. Them mufukkas over there are WOAT, and most of them don't know anything about boxing. :hhh:

I got like 20 posts there in 5 years. Every now and then I’ll go over there to troll when one of their great white hypes get exposed. The night ward ko’d kovalev I was going ham in there :wow:.....they had me in the red real fast :pachaha:.......prolly the most racist sports forum out there. It’s like a forum full of Larry merchants.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

P1WB46.gif

hey might as well get your name pumping out with a little bit of controversy..because when this corona lockdown reopens the boxing world will be slow IMO..they will rush to get all the big fights sorted and planned..promoter's are thirsty and losing money big time!!

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I got like 20 posts there in 5 years. Every now and then I’ll go over there to troll when one of their great white hypes get exposed. The night ward ko’d kovalev I was going ham in there :wow:.....they had me in the red real fast :pachaha:.......prolly the most racist sports forum out there. It’s like a forum full of Larry merchants.

I used to post heavy over there. Now, I just pop up like twice a year.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Boxing forums have the sport equivalents of hoe babble. Worst fans in sports.

Last edited: