Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Really? I'd go with Tank cuz he's a southpaw with power which you don't see too often

Hell yeah.
Tank looked average as fukk against Gamboa and could possibly be spoiling on the vine. There's been enough southpaws with power over the years where that alone don't impress me. You gotta be able to do something with that against some real opps.

At least Teo been fighting real lightweights and gradually stepped up his comp. I trust experience over untested attributes. Especially when that experience has speed and power too.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Pay each fighter the same amount for the first round, then up the purse the next two rounds, and the winner gets an extra $2 mill. Would cost like $40 mill just to pay the fighters.

2 mill to all 8
3 mill each to the final 4
4 mill to the last two with the winner getting an extra mill or 2 :yeshrug:

Perfect send off for Loma :lolbron:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Me too bruh
I think Teofimo has a better chance than Tank though due to his power, strength and how he's looked against legit lightweights. But I don't think he can box with Loma, and Loma will take away his right hand as the fight goes on.

Haney doesn't have that power of a Teofimo or Tank, but hes has pop and is very strong. Also has better handspeed, movement, defense, more variety of punches as well as punch selection, and moves very well off the backfoot. The latter would really come in handy against Loma.

Give Haney another year of seasoning, and I think I'd actually pick him against Loma.