Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Who y’all think has a brighter future at 147 between Ortiz Jr and Jaron Ennis? Ennis at 25-0 should have been fighting someone noticeable by now .. his career is being mismanaged cause I can’t tell if he got the goods like that or just outclassing Low level competition...At least Ortiz has progressively leveled up his competition in recent bouts.
Ortiz imo. Idk wassup with Ennis he got talent

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who y’all think has a brighter future at 147 between Ortiz Jr and Jaron Ennis? Ennis at 25-0 should have been fighting someone noticeable by now .. his career is being mismanaged cause I can’t tell if he got the goods like that or just outclassing Low level competition...At least Ortiz has progressively leveled up his competition in recent bouts.

I think ennis is a talent but with the amount of fight he's had we need that step up fight..ortiz has bodied 3 cats in a row that had never been stopped before so he's looking like the propsect he is

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
created mayweather on fight night champion. Had Roy Jones punch style and philly shell. This MF fast as hell when you max out combinations:damn:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Are there more examples, besides Roy vs Bernard 1 off the top of my head, where two eventual HOF's fought each other...but were not the main event?