Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Not sure if this has been posted but Derrick Jefferson is in medically induced coma from Covid19

prayers to him for a recovery. they do say his condition is improving.

Derrick Jefferson Hospitalized, Under Observation for COVID-19

i posted about that....i was talking to last month i think it was iceman john scully on twitter about him and said he was doing good in retirement..before all the corona madness..apparently they put him in an induced coma twice...thats wild

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
i posted about that....i was talking to last month i think it was iceman john scully on twitter about him and said he was doing good in retirement..before all the corona madness..apparently they put him in an induced coma twice...thats wild

When registration opens up you should hit up Ice & have him create an account. I used to talk to him on the regular at Boxingscene back in the day. He’s crazy cool & my first interaction with him was I told him I thought he beat Michael Nunn lol. He hit me back immediately & said he hears that. Good dude

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Popped into my suggestions

grant showed some mettle to come back after getting dropped twice...but golota just had to flake out in the end

grant was a good up and coming prospect...i really wanted him to beat lewis...but levels were eventually shown :francis:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
grant showed some mettle to come back after getting dropped twice...but golota just had to flake out in the end

grant was a good up and coming prospect...i really wanted him to beat lewis...but levels were eventually shown :francis:

remember watching the pre ppv countdown for Lewis v Grant

Being a youngin I was :gladbron: at both dudes being giants N the commercial these nikkas was like snoop in the NY NY video

My pops walks in N was like I’m goin for Grant:mjgrin:... Grant gets slummped... HBO brings up the Golota fight...

My pops lost his shyt “man if I woulda known this bum struggled with Golota I woulda never rooted for his ass... why didn’t you tell me :damn:no wonder he lost :hhh:

:dead:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
remember watching the pre ppv countdown for Lewis v Grant

Being a youngin I was :gladbron: at both dudes being giants N the commercial these nikkas was like snoop in the NY NY video

My pops walks in N was like I’m goin for Grant:mjgrin:... Grant gets slummped... HBO brings up the Golota fight...

My pops lost his shyt “man if I woulda known this bum struggled with Golota I woulda never rooted for his ass... why didn’t you tell me :damn:no wonder he lost :hhh:

:dead:
:laff:..:dead:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

The Obvious but still
nsmP5QG.png