Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
AJ equals a worse Riddikk Bowe
as somebody who doesnt think that highly of riddikk bowe..i dont see it :heh:

bowe was a headcase who didnt like to train hard and it cost him big

the day femi has fights like this below, ill agree with a worse riddikk bowe lol

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
and its amazing how much damage the triple gawd still caused..ol school brawling at its finest
It was a very close fight. I think dereyvanchenko may have won by one round, but it was close and not some landslide by Dereyvanchenko, like some people were saying. I did not agree with a lot of mannix rounds. One thing is for sure in my mind, Golovkin was sick. You could see it in how pale his face looked. His legs looked really slow and he looked dry, as well. I think the rolls fight is more of a reflection of where GGG is right now at 37/38. I think Canelo beats him this fall, but it will be close. Canelo has lost a step and hasn't look great to me in awhile.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
It was a very close fight. I think dereyvanchenko may have won by one round, but it was close and not some landslide by Dereyvanchenko, like some people were saying. I did not agree with a lot of mannix rounds. One thing is for sure in my mind, Golovkin was sick. You could see it in how pale his face looked. His legs looked really slow and he looked dry, as well. I think the rolls fight is more of a reflection of where GGG is right now at 37/38. I think Canelo beats him this fall, but it will be close. Canelo has lost a step and hasn't look great to me in awhile.
If Rolls is the reflection is shows Triple G has lost reflexes, he was getting touched up by a part time fighter.