Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately the likes of Gatti getting in kind of lowered the bar for that

However, to avoid leaving it up to debate, all he has to do is secure one PBC fight, which I think is the ultimate goal.

I don’t think Top Rank has any interest in Crawford fighting multiple guys from the PBC stable. I do think they have interest in Spence, because he’s viewed as the best guy. I think they’ve made their stance clear there will not be a scenario where he’s gonna fight a million pbc nyggas. There’s a reason they basically dismissed the Porter fight. If they work with pbc, it’ll be one fight, and it will be the right one.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Hard to when your elbows are pointing out and you telegraphing everything. Plus he's a guy that needs full extent on his punches for them to count.

I can't imagine Wilder ever attempting to shoe shine a double end bag let alone a sparring partner.
the thought made me :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
However, to avoid leaving it up to debate, all he has to do is secure one PBC fight, which I think is the ultimate goal.

I don’t think Top Rank has any interest in Crawford fighting multiple guys from the PBC stable. I do think they have interest in Spence, because he’s viewed as the best guy. I think they’ve made their stance clear there will not be a scenario where he’s gonna fight a million pbc nyggas. There’s a reason they basically dismissed the Porter fight. If they work with pbc, it’ll be one fight, and it will be the right one.

i can def see that

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Hard to when your elbows are pointing out and you telegraphing everything. Plus he's a guy that needs full extent on his punches for them to count.

I can't imagine Wilder ever attempting to shoe shine a double end bag let alone a sparring partner.
Bruuuuuuh every punch he throws at times he goes full force. I get that he has massive power but he gets off balance sometimes. It doesn't help that he tall and does it

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Bruuuuuuh every punch he throws at times he goes full force. I get that he has massive power but he gets off balance sometimes. It doesn't help that he tall and does it

That's why I always cringe at the thought of what goes on in the gym while training this nikka. :hhh: