Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This latest Young Pharaoh video is a doozy :mjlol:

Claims Floyd v Castillo was from 2013

Thinks Ledermans 115-111 card is official...so when Floyd is announced the winner it was fukkery with the cards

Claims HBO is deceitful for having a unofficial scorecard

Ties this all together that since Floyd robbed Castillo he was part in Wilder v Fury 2 “robbery”

I wish the tampering gloves thread was still here :mjcry:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
That Roni really fukken up one of the few constant’s I got in my life with this boxing shyt
nsmP5QG.png

Last edited:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
That Roni really fukken up one of the few constant’s I got in my life with this boxing shyt
nsmP5QG.png

My ritual for every good card was to get a carne asada burrito, a small horchata, and enjoy the fades.

Even just keeping up with the posts in this subforum was a daily habit.

None of y'all mfers better get sick.:mjcry:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The Floyd fight was disappointing, but even as much as Mexicans hate Floyd, they recognize him as an all time great. Shyt, it wasn't cool seeing Manny run through Mexican fighters and being called the Mexicutioner, but we still give him his props.:yeshrug:

He would've been forgiven for the Floyd L if he had some other performance that overshadowed that night.

First G fight was too close with Canelo mostly countering and on his backfoot. Got a lot of hate for that performance.

Then he has an adverse test delaying the rematch.

The second G fight got him more respect, but G had success late that took some of the shine away from that W.

Jacobs was a clear W, but it wasn't spectacular or otherwise memorable.

Kovalev was when Mexicans started to begrudgingly accept that his resume and career is shaping up to be special.

He needs to have a performance where he demolishes an opponent. Either complete schooling or a KO win over the likes of BJS, Smith, Andrade or Charlo. Even an old fashion brawl with Benavidez or Ramirez would serve his rep well.

My homies wife's family is always visiting mexico. They said it's cause canelo is just an arrogant ass person. And he don't really fukk with none of the other Mexican stars. But they all hate on him so why should he:yeshrug:

Another problem is people want canelo to fight like a "Mexican".....but that's not him. He's not gonna blindly get caught up in a war just to please the fans. He's always gonna be a boxer first.

The little g rematch was a classic but that fight proved to me that canelo is gonna get hated on regardless. The first fight the fans cried because he moved too much. 2nd fight he fought like a "mexican" and battered little g to a bloody mess....and they still hated on him:yeshrug:

I could see if canelo was just a guy who pitty patted his way to victories. But dude is beating the fukk out of these guys. He's putting on masterclasses then taking these guys out. People only blame canelo when these fights turn into chessmatches but don't realize a lot of his opponents are just trying to survive. Even kovalev was in there potshotting cause he didn't want no parts of a war. These guys say they're gonna beat canelo down but when they get in the ring with him they're like a deer in headlights. Got boogeymen turning into Cory spinks.

But if you go through canelo's resume you can see that he's always down for a brawl when he's got a willing opponent in front of him. If canelo had a fought a bunch of bums like andrade does he'd prolly have the greatest knockout reel of all time. But when you're fighting high level guys with punching power you don't have the luxury of running in and letting yourself get punched in the face. All in all though....I think more often than not you're always gonna get great entertainment when you watch a canelo fight:yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This latest Young Pharaoh video is a doozy :mjlol:

Claims Floyd v Castillo was from 2013

Thinks Ledermans 115-111 card is official...so when Floyd is announced the winner it was fukkery with the cards

Claims HBO is deceitful for having a unofficial scorecard

Ties this all together that since Floyd robbed Castillo he was part in Wilder v Fury 2 “robbery”

I wish the tampering gloves thread was still here :mjcry:

i bushed that shyt...when the OP of that thread sent in a warning for somebody who rick rolled him..this after daring to call nikkas all types of c00ns off rip in there...that thread ran its course in here...can do all that stupid shyt in the bushes..that thread is there right now lol