Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
When has Paulie been exposed as a liar tho?
It's not even that. It's that he exposed himself for being a hating ass clown. Once you do that, I can't take your word seriously on anything. Dude hates Wilder, we know this. So anything he says in regards to Wilder can't be taken seriously. He could just be trying to tarnish Wilder's image even more. How come he waited until deontay lost and is getting dragged by the public to let this be known?.....he's just trying pour salt in the wound and kick him while he's down.

Paulie is the same guy who was taking shots at people in his tribute to Patrick day. Dude is just a depressed old man. It could very well be true what he said about Wilder. But I just don't give it any credibility coming from him.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
It's not even that. It's that he exposed himself for being a hating ass clown. Once you do that, I can't take your word seriously on anything. Dude hates Wilder, we know this. So anything he says in regards to Wilder can't be taken seriously. He could just be trying to tarnish Wilder's image even more. How come he waited until deontay lost and is getting dragged by the public to let this be known?.....he's just trying pour salt in the wound and kick him while he's down.

Paulie is the same guy who was taking shots at people in his tribute to Patrick day. Dude is just a depressed old man. It could very well be true what he said about Wilder. But I just don't give it any credibility coming from him.
Paulie spoke on the Wilder stuff after the first fight tho :dwilllhuh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Not denying Paulie a hating ass mofo

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Paulie spoke on the Wilder stuff after the first fight tho :dwilllhuh:

I didn't hear him say anything about Wilder trying to get him fired. That's what's we're talking about :yeshrug:

But all in all, I just don't fukk with dude. This is the same guy who said high level officials covered up pacquao's steroid use but never provided receipts. Meanwhile Tyson fury was actually banned for 2 years for taking real steroids and Paulie has never said a word about it. Same guy who's defended Trump many times in the past and claimed institutional racism doesn't exist. You noticing the trend here:mjpls:

I just don't fukk with anything that clown has to say. On top of that, he disgraced the sport by fighting an MMA guy in a bare knuckle fight and getting his shyt rocked :scust:.....all that shyt talking he's done on MMA and he went out like that. Dude is a clown :hhh:

fukk Paulie :hubie:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I didn't hear him say anything about Wilder trying to get him fired. That's what's we're talking about :yeshrug:

But all in all, I just don't fukk with dude. This is the same guy who said high level officials covered up pacquao's steroid use but never provided receipts. Meanwhile Tyson fury was actually banned for 2 years for taking real steroids and Paulie has never said a word about it. Same guy who's defended Trump many times in the past and claimed institutional racism doesn't exist. You noticing the trend here:mjpls:

I just don't fukk with anything that clown has to say. On top of that, he disgraced the sport by fighting an MMA guy in a bare knuckle fight and getting his shyt rocked :scust:.....all that shyt talking he's done on MMA and he went out like that. Dude is a clown :hhh:

fukk Paulie :hubie:
Trump supporting clown gets rocked in the closest thing to his own sport by a z tier MMA fighter. Imagine if they fought MMA rules:mjlol:
I also noticed how some people tried to pretend that drug ban was cocaine and not peds lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So JRock won't be exercising his immediate rematch clause with Jeison Rosario, funny how after he was clowning Hurd on social media for doing the same he now sees himself in the same position.
a good ass whoopin humbled him....now it paves the way for madrimov or whoever is the ibf's number 1 rated to take them belts off rosario