Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I know that's your opinion, but most people would disagree with you.

Saying Dirrell doesn't have Eubanks hand speed or combination punching is like saying Meldrick Taylor doesn't have Shane Mosley's hand speed or combination punching.
I'd still pick Dirrell here but I'd be a little surprised if he would dominate and beat Yildirim the same way as Eubank did.
I think he wins by a late stoppage or on points but not with a wide difference.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'd still pick Dirrell here but I'd be a little surprised if he would dominate and beat Yildirim the same way as Eubank did.
I think he wins by a late stoppage or on points but not with a wide difference.

why? anthony dirrell is a way better fighter than eubank jr

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
What? Eubank jr is athleticism no brains upstairs...that's not anthony dirrell

Breh, I'm reading all this shyt like, :gucci:

has this nikka even seen Anthony Dirrell fight. :mjlol:

Eubanks for all his athleticism an effort, would get outboxed by a happy meal without the toy. :hhh:

The reason he gets all those stoppages is because he forces the issue or be damned and throws reckless haymaker after haymaker. Dirrell get his knockouts too, but at least he throws a jab or two and sets something up sometimes. Dude has that dog in him just like Eubanks, but actually tries to apply some craft behind it.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lipinets/ Peterson is a dope matchup. Lipinets impressed the shyt outta me against Mikey though his last fight was kind of underwhelming.

Agreed, dope match up.

This is the type of fight that needed to be on the undercard for Wilder/Fury. Name guys who styles mesh well, matched together. You know you're going to get a distance fight with solid punches and solid workrates, that might produce a lil drama.