Links are fast if you have a download manager

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
links in the profile

Links are fast if you have a download manager

Like Jdownloader right? Do I have to configure anything in the manager after I get one? Or will the shyt just work? I'm disgusted by this bullshyt ass throttling these bytches are doing:scusthov:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Like Jdownloader right? Do I have to configure anything in the manager after I get one? Or will the shyt just work? I'm disgusted by this bullshyt ass throttling these bytches are doing:scusthov:

I use IDM with 8 connections. If its sllow and your internet connect is fast then I dont know what to say

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I use IDM with 8 connections. If its sllow and your internet connect is fast then I dont know what to say

Downloaded Jdownloader, copies link, starts download... shyt downloads at 60Kb/s...

Why is this shyt still slow? And what do I have to do to get decent download speeds. I just ran a speedtest, I got 15MB down so this shyt shouldn't be this slow.
:why:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Downloaded Jdownloader, copies link, starts download... shyt downloads at 60Kb/s...

Why is this shyt still slow? And what do I have to do to get decent download speeds. I just ran a speedtest, I got 15MB down so this shyt shouldn't be this slow.
:why:

IDM is better for single downloads due to how it breaks the link up into multiple connections.... JDownloader is great for automation with batch links but I've always had more luck with IDM...

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
IDM is better for single downloads due to how it breaks the link up into multiple connections.... JDownloader is great for automation with batch links but I've always had more luck with IDM...

I'll try this one now. Let me see what's good with this shyt, because after experiencing all these retarded ass speeds over the past 6 months or so since MU got shytted on I've been relegated to just finding a damn stream for everything.

I miss MUforums :to:

That was my forum

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon:

IDM is downloading like 48Kb of the files and saying it's complete. :smh:

All I have to do is copy the damn link and tell the download manager to download right? What am I not doing right here?

tr2k

All Star
Daps

All I have to do is copy the damn link and tell the download manager to download right? What am I not doing right here?

:huhldup:

Sometimes IDM cant pickup the download. Which host are you downloading from

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Wasn't expecting much but the shyt was hilarious

when MJ was like "don't be a p*ssy Joe, kill one of these kids with your belt"

dead

"my bytches don't choose shyt"

dead

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup:

Sometimes IDM cant pickup the download. Which host are you downloading from

I tried the bitshare link and one of the mkvs that Biz dropped.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

You downloaded the HTML file....

Go to IDM<Downloads<Options and turn on advanced browser integration

You'll have to restart the browser and you should just have to click the downloads as normal and IDM will automatically pick up the link...