The Official Black Dynamite Season 1 thread

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
I would have never imagined they would have did that for the first episode :dwillhuh: I can't wait to see what they have planned for upcoming episodes, ether and comedy all in one. Looks like we're gonna be :eat: since boondocks is gone

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it's just me but I felt it could've been better. The last part with the moonwalker ship was funny. Had it's moments overall but the "hee hee's" and the singing were corny. I thought they could've done my man Mike a little better than use the standard MJ parody model (crotch grab, hee hees, nose). The way the portrayed him felt like a cop out because they overused the model as parodies always do.
:rip: :MJ:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
epopas.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Outside of the scene with joe Jackson in jail telling how the family was conceived(lol@each birth had less talent and Latoya hitting the wall), I didn't find this funny at all. Maybe it's because MJ has been parodied to death. But IDK none of the jokes hit. The ninja shyt was forced and Dynamites crew doesn't have much personality

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I feel they made fun of and paid tribute to the king of pop better than any show thus far, if youre a michael fan youd catch all the little subliminal nods hear and there, when the moonwalker ship arrived and sh1t went down lol@ all the mikes being dressed like captain eo, no other show has gone to such lengths to portray mike the right way from the video's to his stage shows etc, its all heehee nose fall off crotch grab, this in itself was alot like an MJ video world premiere