The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
How will Kim & Jimmy explain the dead white man in their living room?
:jbhmm:

If Howard was black, they coulda called up Quentin Tarantino in Pulp Fiction...but he woulda said:

Do u see a sign that says DEAD nikka STORAGE? :mjpls::ufdup:

So, yeah, that wouldn't work.

They could do what the gang did with Roxy at the end of Frank's Pretty Woman

bc4cdb53-b513-4afa-9b7e-753b35cf24a4_text.gif

PXL-20220711-230934119-exported-2052-1657580997300-2.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How will Kim & Jimmy explain the dead white man in their living room?
:jbhmm:

Really only two ways I can see it playing out.

1. Tell the truth. Howard showed up to confront them and Lalo showed up in the middle of that and killed him.

2. Say Howard killed himself in front of them.

Only issue with #2 is obviously they'd have to have the gun.

Legally it would be messy as fukk but the forensics would show neither of them killed Howard, or were near him when he died.

Fred.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Really only two ways I can see it playing out.

1. Tell the truth. Howard showed up to confront them and Lalo showed up in the middle of that and killed him.

2. Say Howard killed himself in front of them.

Only issue with #2 is obviously they'd have to have the gun.

Legally it would be messy as fukk but the forensics would show neither of them killed Howard, or were near him when he died.

Fred.
Option 1 is the better solution, but then Kim & Jimmy may have to explain their connection to a high-ranking Mexican cartel member to the DEA. Howard may be a little too clean (and green) to try to say that he was Lalo's intended target, I think.
HOWEVER, talking to the DEA gives the show's writers an option to put Kim in witness protection, which would explain why we never see her in Breaking Bad. Personally, I hope that's the case because Kim is one of the only "good" people (relatively speaking) in the entire series.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Option 1 is the better solution, but then Kim & Jimmy may have to explain their connection to a high-ranking Mexican cartel member to the DEA. Howard may be a little too clean (and green) to try to say that he was Lalo's intended target, I think.
HOWEVER, talking to the DEA gives the show's writers an option to put Kim in witness protection, which would explain why we never see her in Breaking Bad. Personally, I hope that's the case because Kim is one of the only "good" people (relatively speaking) in the entire series.

Well Saul was already his lawyer. People suspect he knew who Lalo was, but they can't prove it.

Howard shows up ranting, Lalo visits in the middle of that and sees how aggressive Howard is, and kills him.

Obviously this isn't ideal and would be terrible for both of their careers (Kim more so, as Saul is....well, Saul) but I don't think it would be legally actionable. Like I said, forensics would prove neither of them killed Howard.

Fred.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Well Saul was already his lawyer. People suspect he knew who Lalo was, but they can't prove it.

Howard shows up ranting, Lalo visits in the middle of that and sees how aggressive Howard is, and kills him.

Obviously this isn't ideal and would be terrible for both of their careers (Kim more so, as Saul is....well, Saul) but I don't think it would be legally actionable. Like I said, forensics would prove neither of them killed Howard.

Fred.
:ehh: