The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
should i give this show a try?
was a big fan of breaking bad.

Sure. But it's a lot slower paced than "Breaking Bad". Well, parts of it are. The Jimmy (younger Saul) parts are more character development and emotional stuff....the Mike scenes are similar to "Breaking Bad" though.

Fred.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Yes, writing is on a whole other level. Intricate writing like Mad Men, and it gives AMC its 2nd GOAT status show after Mad Men.
Dude do you work for AMC or something :dahell: you have said this exact statement about 10 damn times :martin:
We get it that you LOVE these two shows but at the same time you don't include Breaking Bad which is better than both :beli:

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should have but she would've said no. He doesn't want "no", he just wants results. He did the same shyt with the commercial for Davis & Main.

It's starting to become more clear why Saul was increasingly uncomfortable during "Breaking Bad". Walt eventually became just another guy trying to tell him what to do.

Fred.
yeah the way Jimmy is a habitual line stepper is ridiculous . That light switch flipping scene is so much deeper now that i thought . Man really has to push boundaries and break laws even when it's not necessar

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How has this season been? @hexagram23 I stopped watching after episode 2 for no real reason but suddenly don't feel any rush to catch up :noah:

I like it but it's slow paced, same as the first season. The "Breaking Bad" connections are a lot more overt this season though.

Fred.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved the fighting over Mesa Verde because it was so straight forward. Kim made a great pitch. Chuck made a better pitch. (Yeah, she did bring them in but there are benefits to a prestige firm with multiple attornies handling the case.) And Jimmy? Well what Jimmy did is why Kim will eventually regret working with him.

Chuck is pretty sharp and quick-thinking when he wants to be. Devious and manipulative, but sharp. Jimmy is an evil genius too! He is fighting fire with fire!....Jimmy is SAUL. Both of them are evils but at least Chuck is doing legal, isn't that suppose to be a good lawyer?. Jimmy is doing illegal but isn't that suppose to be a criminal lawyer?

Was that faux-veteran in the wheelchair for commercial? but what is it for?. Something to do with his old folks home RICO thing but I don't think he could get that case back though.

I wondered if the nails in the hose were going to act as a sort of spike strip to pop the tires on the truck?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Sure. But it's a lot slower paced than "Breaking Bad". Well, parts of it are. The Jimmy (younger Saul) parts are more character development and emotional stuff....the Mike scenes are similar to "Breaking Bad" though.

Fred.

I thought that too... but I think thats from watching it week to week.
If he starts watching it now he can watch 2 or three episodes at a time (cause he is a season and a half behind) so I think the pace will be pretty good.

Its just the waiting for the next episode thats irritating when you are all caught up.