The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Soon

Banned
Daps
They are really killing it this season.

Just realized its only 10 episodes this season.

AMC's 2nd GOAT show after Mad Men and its only 10 episodes, very spooky.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That opening seemed like a nod to Orson Welles "Touch of Evil" where the first shot is a similar tracking sequence. Movie is also set on the US/Mexico border..

It was, Sepinwall mentioned that in his review about the directors paying homage to that.

I was watching the opening sequence like :jbhmm:. Border patrol did all the searching and still didn't find whatever the truck is transporting to Tio. Good thing MacGyer Mike is on the case :troll:. First the carbon paper under the door mat, then creating a spike strip from a garden hose and nails. I hope you brehs are taking notes :ehh:.

The sheer amount of glee that was radiating off of Kim after she thought she got Mesa Verde was :blessed:. Little did she know that Space Blanket Chuck was about to strike again :martin:. Then Jimmy came through with the retaliation, playing arts and crafts with the Mesa Verde documents :lolbron:.

I have a bad feeling it will come back to bite him though. Heart is in the right place, but :francis:. Kim told him "You do things your way. I do things my way."

Ayo would Howard give Ernesto time and a half for overnight visits at Chuck's place :lupe:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Jimmy screwed up big, looking at the preview you see Ernesto come out the copy shop that Jimmy was at, my first guess is that Chuck being Chick finds the mistakes made on the files, he knows Kim worked on them but figures out she didn't make the mistakes but Jimmy tampered with them while he was there. Saul calls Mike to talk to the copy guy and the copy guy says Jimmy was never there so in turn Kim has to take the fall for Jimmy since she prepared them. Saul destroys Kim's name in ABQ before she even gets started and she leaves to do her thing in another state.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jimmy screwed up big, looking at the preview you see Ernesto come out the copy shop that Jimmy was at, my first guess is that Chuck being Chick finds the mistakes made on the files, he knows Kim worked on them but figures out she didn't make the mistakes but Jimmy tampered with them while he was there. Saul calls Mike to talk to the copy guy and the copy guy says Jimmy was never there so in turn Kim has to take the fall for Jimmy since she prepared them. Saul destroys Kim's name in ABQ before she even gets started and she leaves to do her thing in another state.

Jimmy looks like he would if became Saul with or without chucks cosign . He skirts the rules all the time without realizing what his actual role of being a lawyer is suppose to be .

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Was Chuck channeling Jimmy at the Mesa Verde meeting? :jbhmm::ohhh:

Also - was the Kleinfeld Realty a nod to
2036.png
?

Yellow everywhere throughout the episode too :lupe:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy should of brought it up to Kim that he had a plan ,instead of just doin that on her behalf

He should have but she would've said no. He doesn't want "no", he just wants results. He did the same shyt with the commercial for Davis & Main.

It's starting to become more clear why Saul was increasingly uncomfortable during "Breaking Bad". Walt eventually became just another guy trying to tell him what to do.

Fred.