The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You buggin.

A show about a Mexican drug cartel would be straight piff breh.
A show with Mike sighing and doing goon work.
He doesn't have as rich of a life to work from as Jimmy does, plus he's already lived most of it.
Jimmy was the perfect choice.
Gus is too "plain" to carry a show as well, and he's too old to do his young years which would be him doing evil shyt with the Pinochet Regime.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Mike's story is FAR more interesting than Saul/Jimmy :yeshrug:
This ws probably the episode it interested me the most, loed it actually.
But I'm still far more interested in Chuck/Jimmy/Kim/Hamlin.
Last weeks episode was my favorite because of the Rebecca/Kim/Chuck scenes, loved how the cold open contrasted with the final scene and how we got to know more about Chuck's character.
Plus Kim really came into her own as a character finally and the Hamlin curve was hilarious.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Really liked the opening, with Saul's insomnia playing out in a variety of wars, before finally escaping to his old place of dysfunctional comfort in the nail salon backroom. I have mild insomnia frequently and do the wake up every hour thing regulary, so I really loved that little scene....esp. checking the refridgerator I always do that lol...I don't find any of these episodes boring, or uneventful, the show is to be taken as much more of a restrained effort then 'Breaking Bad', it's a character study, a bit of a morality play, and BB was all those things as well, this is just the more laid back, less violent, inspiration.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Carbon paper under the welcome mat :ohhh:to see who's creeping near your door.

Tio's first couple of goons got the old man pistol whip from Mike :francis:, so he had to send in The Cousins to get the message across :demonic:.

Hamlin still on that bullshyt and might lose a good employee in Kim :beli:.

Jimmy's babysitter Erin is great in every scene she pops up in because you know how she gets to him :pachaha:

"A watched pot doesn't boil" while giving Erin the :stopitslime:

Jimmy seeing the revised commercial in the opening :martin:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
twins.jpg

:krs: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Great episode but I liked last week's even more. Tbh I'm more interested in Jimmy gradually becoming Saul than Mike becoming a goon. Also Mike is looking like superman with zero flaws so far which is :patrice:

Two episodes with Kim playing a big role :ehh: