The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If you're talking about the slipping Jimmy routine he was tryna pull, I believe she was the same lady who's husband he tried to make sign on to be a client that didn't go through. He was tryna swindle his way into getting them as clients

yeah that was exactly the point..... When Saul had the :smugbiden: face when the treasurer was going to sign the contract. Then the treasurers wife grabbed her husbands hand to keep him from signing the contract I felt that same hate I use to feel for Skylar....:wtb:

These damn wives out here fukking up dudes money:damn:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That was a really good pilot. If the quality holds up for the rest of the shows run, Gilligan will go down as one of the GOAT showrunners.

Who directed this episode? The lighting and framing of scenes throughout was :ohlawd:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Y'all really overrating this shyt...

Pilot was OK but between the middle and the end I was nearly put to sleep. The comedy of BB was nowhere to be seen in this episode...BB brand of comedy was never the lol enducing type, it was more the dark oh shyt enducing type...Obviously this episode was before Saul got his swag so he was more serious in tone but I didn't get a BB vibe here...Episode felt very bland to me and the oh shyt moments were BB cameos...If the show is counting on BB cameos keeping it from sinking its already a failure...I want to see new interesting characters and wild cases from this show...corny white boy skaters and insurance fraud arent going to cut it...

That said Hopefully Tuco does something wild tonight...
This here, I feel like a lot of people are overrating this cause it's a Breaking Bad spinoff

If this was any other show, most people would feel like they have to wait for the next ep to fully judge......

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Dope first episode. Felt like being reconnected with a family member or a homeboy that's been locked up for a minute. That scene with Saul and his life at the Cinnabon wasn't as bad as they tried to make it seem. I know nikkas on the run that's been living in their homeboys basements for years. Saul knew the consequences had a great run and didn't get locked up or killed, that's a win.

In for all the callbacks. Keep em coming.

Last edited:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
:wow: at Saul at the end of his transformation looking like Walt at the beginning of his.

54d8428dabcd32906da3c37b_better-call-saul-breaking-bad.jpg

Fred.
This. I thought it was Walt at the beginning the whole black and white scene. Even put my hands on my tv screen to block out the hair and was like yep thats walt then I realized I was wrong

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
You're talking about the white couple?

Im talking about Tuco's grandma, did they have the same car?
Yeah they had the same car, so they tried it on the wrong one.
So the maid and her employers have the same car ? :stopitslime: Highly doubt they'd also own a doodoo brown ford station wagon with tinted windows :mjlol:

Saul just mistook the maids car for the home owners because it was parked in the driveway.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So the maid and her employers have the same car ? :stopitslime: Highly doubt they'd also own a doodoo brown ford station wagon with tinted windows :mjlol:

Saul just mistook the maids car for the home owners because it was parked in the driveway.
:yeshrug: calm down nikka