The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Ain't that the truth. Within 30 seconds of this show coming on I knew Vince G had done it again. My buddy said "He's at Cinnabon?!"

Then I remembered what Saul said to Walter White on his last Breaking Bad appearance, “If I'm lucky, in a month from now, best-case scenario, I'm managing a Cinnabon in Omaha.”

:lawd: the dualities
Now the real question is how many months have passed when we see Saul. Is Walt in the granite state or dead by now .is he even dead?

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Watched the first episode today. This gonna be my new show, just finished the Wire.

When they pulled the gun at the end and Tuco popped his head out had me like :merchant:

Side note: I never knew Walt was the dude from Malcolm in the Middle when I read that today, I hit myself with the :snoop: duh :mindblown:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cant wait to watch the first episode tonight :banderas:

are we back BB brehs? :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Y'all really overrating this shyt...

Pilot was OK but between the middle and the end I was nearly put to sleep. The comedy of BB was nowhere to be seen in this episode...BB brand of comedy was never the lol enducing type, it was more the dark oh shyt enducing type...Obviously this episode was before Saul got his swag so he was more serious in tone but I didn't get a BB vibe here...Episode felt very bland to me and the oh shyt moments were BB cameos...If the show is counting on BB cameos keeping it from sinking its already a failure...I want to see new interesting characters and wild cases from this show...corny white boy skaters and insurance fraud arent going to cut it...

That said Hopefully Tuco does something wild tonight...

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Y'all really overrating this shyt...

Pilot was OK but between the middle and the end I was nearly put to sleep. The comedy of BB was nowhere to be seen in this episode...BB brand of comedy was never the lol enducing type, it was more the dark oh shyt enducing type...Obviously this episode was before Saul got his swag so he was more serious in tone but I didn't get a BB vibe here...Episode felt very bland to me and the oh shyt moments were BB cameos...If the show is counting on BB cameos keeping it from sinking its already a failure...I want to see new interesting characters and cases from this show...corny white boy skaters and insurance fraud arent going to cut it...

That said Hopefully Tuco does something wild tonight...
It's the first episode of the whole show :stopitslime:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
What made saul pick the old lady?
If you're talking about the slipping Jimmy routine he was tryna pull, I believe she was the same lady who's husband he tried to make sign on to be a client that didn't go through. He was tryna swindle his way into getting them as clients

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If you're talking about the slipping Jimmy routine he was tryna pull, I believe she was the same lady who's husband he tried to make sign on to be a client that didn't go through. He was tryna swindle his way into getting them as clients
You're talking about the white couple?

Im talking about Tuco's grandma, did they have the same car?