In This bytch
tumblr_mlxryw12o71ql22nko1_400.gif
:feedme:Where this gif from?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i may be on some fanboy shyt but ive watched the first three episodes and i think this show is brilliant. io just hate the fact imma gonna have to wait week after week for an episode for the next six years :mjcry:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didn't say it would.. i gave my opinion..you disagreed...and i countered.

but I'll take mike sneaking into places, shooting people etc over someone running bingo matches for the elderly and bringing his wacko brother ice every day. :umad:

you should probably stop watching then since i doubt that there will be many episodes where saul is barely on screen

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
you should probably stop watching then since i doubt that there will be many episodes where saul is barely on screen

i don't dislike saul i just think they haven't given him enough fukkery as of yet

i'm sure that'll change as the show progresses though

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Loved the Mike retro episode, that was excellent television and the first time this season I can say the show had an episode on par with its predecessor...

This week back to boring Jimmy, elder law and the retarded Kettelmans...:beli:
Best part of the show :blessed:
The Mike epsiode imo was great but I don't believe any of it was great besides the flashback and final scene.
The rest of the episode was just average with boring scenes of Mike talking to his daughter dumping exposition and an average comedy part with him and Saul while I believe the other episodes had constant fire scenes and I was just as emotional if not more for the stuff involving Saul and Chuck.
All opinion of course.
The Kettlemans are comedy gold.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
Best part of the show :blessed:
The Mike epsiode imo was great but I don't believe any of it was great besides the flashback and final scene.
The rest of the episode was just average with boring scenes of Mike talking to his daughter dumping exposition and an average comedy part with him and Saul while I believe the other episodes had constant fire scenes and I was just as emotional if not more for the stuff involving Saul and Chuck.
All opinion of course.
The Kettlemans are comedy gold.
Yeah the Saul scenes are great, he's easily my favorite character in the show so far.