The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
ESMG6s1.jpg
Lydia callback. They have to bring her along soon. We need to see how she got husband clapped and how she got all the connects .

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
I actually like it better than Breaking Bad so far. I'm not saying it's objectively better, but I prefer it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Time makes everything more emotional and epic

:wow:

hans fukkin zimmer

Breh. Just think about the levels though.

Him telling the backstory of how his son was killed because the other cops didnt view him as "solid" and wouldnt fold.

Then Mike dying because he was protecting guys he thought was "solid"

His son died over that kind of shyt. It was too close. He just had bad feelings about doing that kind of shyt.

But just as Walt realized he didnt need to kill Mike after all...... he died for nothing (like his boy) :wow:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
No they don't its only the first season man
I didn't say this season but sometime next season for sure. Mike isn't getting younger and real life Gus actor is 57. They have to be introduced or younger actors hired to play their parts. The girl who played the younger grand daughter of Mike is 15 already.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh. Just think about the levels though.

Him telling the backstory of how his son was killed because the other cops didnt view him as "solid" and wouldnt fold.

Then Mike dying because he was protecting guys he thought was "solid"

His son died over that kind of shyt. It was too close. He just had bad feelings about doing that kind of shyt.

But just as Walt realized he didnt need to kill Mike after all...... he died for nothing (like his boy) :wow:

That video was great and that was great analysis breh.

I can already tell this series has the potential to make "Breaking Bad" way more depressing.

Even though it's comedic if you think about what eventually happens to Mike....or hell, even what happens to Saul....shyt like the billboard stunt is cool and we laugh at scenes like copying Hamlin....but all roads lead to "Granite State".

Fred.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just watched the first episode:ehh:
Plan to binge watch the rest and keep it the rotation