The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
First three episodes were cool. Aunt Vivian is might be the most unlikeable character in the show this season because I didn’t like how they had her speaking to Carlton when he got out in the first episode.

Meh. On one hand it was harsh, but on the other hand as Curtis Jackson says, it's them 'harsh realties' that's just a mirror at the end of the day. It's the same when u catch a mf cheating on u. U can't trust them anymore but more than that, u can't trust yourself & be tryna figure out what u missed, what u ignored, etc.

She bailed breh out and played off linewoman wit Phil on multiple occasions for Carlton.

Last edited:

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
They don't know what to do with her. Notice they bushed the DEI lesbo angle out or minimized it cause it was so heavyhanded like everything the do with her lol

I mean... I'm pretty sure she'll be kissing that one white girl who she's always with very soon. They act extremely curious around each other, to me at least.

Daps
First three episodes were cool. Aunt Vivian is might be the most unlikeable character in the show this season because I didn’t like how they had her speaking to Carlton when he got out in the first episode.

Shout out to Evil Needle and See Dee getting a placement in episode three. I knew it was coming for months but it’s still sick to hear music from mutual friends on a TV show like this :salute:

She kept taking up and going to bat for Carlton when everyone else knew he was full of shyt. He looked her and lied to her so many times. Imo her feeling how she currently feels is completely justifiable.

Let wait till she kisses and fukks that chef to shyt on her
:lolbron:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Meh. On one hand it was harsh, but on the other hand as Curtis Jackson says, it's them 'harsh realties' that's just a mirror at the end of the day. It's the same when u catch a mf cheating on u. U can't trust them anymore but more than that, u can't trust yourself & be tryna figure out what u missed, what u ignored, etc.

She bailed breh out and played off linewoman wit Phil on multiple occasions for Carlton.

She kept taking up and going to bat for Carlton when everyone else knew he was full of shyt. He looked her and lied to her so many times. Imo her feeling how she currently feels is completely justifiable.

Let wait till she kisses and fukks that chef to shyt on her
:lolbron:

As someone that’s got people like Carlton in their extended family, you’re more than likely to make them relapse from guilt if you’re making it about how betrayed/disappointed you feel in the early days.

I’m not saying it has to be a love fest but saying things like “You’ve made me not trust you or trust myself” to someone fresh out of rehab is likely to have the opposite effect :manny: