The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone else feel like tickets bleed way too fast basically making it impossible to come back in conquest? I swear you can gain 4/5 capture points for like 4 straight minutes midway in a round and still lose.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I Just maxed out the mechanic and support class so I figured I'd use the professional class before they nerfed it. Anybody that can't play without using this class is garbage. It's so easy... Too easy. I'm thinking maybe I should max out enforcer first and then use professional during non 2xp weekend. Anybody struggle upgrading enforcer?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I Just maxed out the mechanic and support class so I figured I'd use the professional class before they nerfed it. Anybody that can't play without using this class is garbage. It's so easy... Too easy. I'm thinking maybe I should max out enforcer first and then use professional during non 2xp weekend. Anybody struggle upgrading enforcer?
nope Enforcer is my fav class top kills are BR.Only class I don't have a gold star is the professional 9 silver stars,I don't snipe rather use DMR's and the tec-9:blessed:.Are you Bushido Brown on X1?

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nope Enforcer is my fav class top kills are BR.Only class I don't have a gold star is the professional 9 silver stars,I don't snipe rather use DMR's and the tec-9:blessed:.Are you Bushido Brown on X1?

Yeah, that's me. I Thought about buying a couple dmrs but in bf4 they were trash. I'll try the tech 9 though.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
I need people to add me brehs playing solo is a struggle my gt is my name as it appears on here