The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I'm watching nikkas on roofs with this gun no recoil, no reloading times shyts like a damn assault rifle:dahell:
its ridiculous makes using a DMR pointless.It can 1 shot kill from damn near any distance while rechambering rounds like superman using it.I used it once threw it:camby:.I hate using easy ass weapons which is why my top weapons are 2 battle rifles I need a challenge the fukking tec-9 has more recoil then M16A3 and its a fukking machine pistol:wtf:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
its ridiculous makes using a DMR pointless.It can 1 shot kill from damn near any distance while rechambering rounds like superman using it.I used it once threw it:camby:.I hate using easy ass weapons which is why my top weapons are 2 battle rifles I need a challenge the fukking tec-9 has more recoil then M16A3 and its a fukking machine pistol:wtf:

I'd rather have my negative K/D then sit in the woods or on roofs with that glitch gun:camby:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I'd rather have my negative K/D then sit in the woods or on roofs with that glitch gun:camby:
they just made everything super easy wanna snipe Scout Elite.Want easy weapons pick up any AR besides the AKM if you don't wanna deal with recoil.Wanna use a PDW sure we have a quick ttk which makes the K-10, P-90, MPX, MP5K vastly superior over the rest.Seriously anybody ever been killed by uzi or M4/5 on here?I'm seriously starting to hate how casual and noob friendly they turning this franchise into

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These mechanic syndicate tags gonna be impossible

I gonna need a hacker in game

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
they just made everything super easy wanna snipe Scout Elite.Want easy weapons pick up any AR besides the AKM if you don't wanna deal with recoil.Wanna use a PDW sure we have a quick ttk which makes the K-10, P-90, MPX, MP5K vastly superior over the rest.Seriously anybody ever been killed by uzi or M4/5 on here?I'm seriously starting to hate how casual and noob friendly they turning this franchise into
I've killed plenty of people with the Uzi :manny:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
FMG-9
This bizarre folding gun is actually based on the Glock 18 and can be easily concealed and disguised. Both the cops and robbers can get their hands on this SMG through the Mechanic Syndicate Mission.

Price – Free
Unlock – Mechanic Syndicate Assignment:
Mechanic Assignment 2 – Unlock Bald Eagle
10 Mechanic specific guns and or gadgets purchased
Unlock Mechanic Gold Service Star 1, which requires 200 SMG kills, unlocking the Mechanic’s tier 4 reputation track in 10 matches and collecting 15 Repair Tool and 15 Anti-Vehicles Coins.
Faction – Cops and Criminals
:ehh:not that hard

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I use both the 45 and uzi. Pretty cheap solid weapons with good control weapons. How is your play style with the battle rifles? I can't engage shyt any closer then medium range . But its fun and challenging to use. Its going to take a while to unlock some grips tho

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I use both the 45 and uzi. Pretty cheap solid weapons with good control weapons. How is your play style with the battle rifles? I can't engage shyt any closer then medium range . But its fun and challenging to use. Its going to take a while to unlock some grips tho
I usually play carefully playing Conquest I don't go after the flags by myself always with a squad.Heist is where they can shine especially as the cops because enemies have to come to you but yeah medium to long range