The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They really have to fix the spawns in conquest. Sometimes I literally wind up right in the middle of the control point in the enemies sight.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Riptide is awful I can't imagine TDM that shyt must be unbearable:scust:.Some of these maps just aren't fit for 64 players

I don't remember having any issues on that map. They usually spawn you outside the scarface mansion(the main action site) Heights is awful tho. There is literally one spawn point near the heli pad and enemies usually hide near those containers. So of course you spawn right by that area to get slaughtered. Same on Everglades. They spawn you right in the middle of that refinement center where the main fighting occurs. Its horrible. BF is really borrowing some of the worst gameplay designs from COD( horrible spawn algorithm, SMG/AR completely shytting on everything, quick TTK)

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Riptide is awful I can't imagine TDM that shyt must be unbearable:scust:.Some of these maps just aren't fit for 64 players

The block has to be the worst for tdm. I don't know why they just didn't scale the player count down to 10-16 players for that mode.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I don't remember having any issues on that map. They usually spawn you outside the scarface mansion(the main action site) Heights is awful tho. There is literally one spawn point near the heli pad and enemies usually hide near those containers. So of course you spawn right by that area to get slaughtered. Same on Everglades. They spawn you right in the middle of that refinement center where the main fighting occurs. Its horrible. BF is really borrowing some of the worst gameplay designs from COD( horrible spawn algorithm, SMG/AR completely shytting on everything, quick TTK)
pretty much agree the M16 M416 P90 ACW-R K-10 MP5K are so laughably good.I'm thinking if you have a bad round using any those shyt's might be time to retire from Battlefield:heh:

Last edited:

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
damn single player is getting a little better. it reminds me a lot like metal gear the sneaking even when your spotted the exclamation mark. too bad you cant pick up eneimies.

i only spent a hour or 2 in multiplayer. tdm was chaotic as fukk. i played that and the hostage rescue.

hostage rescue is :banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

way better than conquest and all that