HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
It seems like the camping is getting taken to new levels lately.Suppressors and target detectors in corners head glitching behind crates at least on Dragon teeth

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I get it smacking in tdm but them other game modes :mjcry:
communication is key like @Xxplosive said its hard to lone wolf in this game.Unless you BF vet meaning you can handle the infantry and vehicle gameplay.My advice always is run Assault and unlock Carbines easiest class and easiest weapons to use in the game

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
From what Pit bull was telling me yesterday alot of them platoons be cheating he Said the ones with the Spartan helmets are using some kind of hack

@Mowgli is that NA?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
From what Pit bull was telling me yesterday alot of them platoons be cheating he Said the ones with the Spartan helmets are using some kind of hack

@Mowgli is that NA?
How do you hack on ps4. Is that even possible? I don't know who the sparan helmets are.

Tried that mpx last night and did work though. I just hate the way the gun sounds

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How do you hack on ps4. Is that even possible? I don't know who the sparan helmets are.

Tried that mpx last night and did work though. I just hate the way the gun sounds
Naw they platoon emblem is Spartan helmets I know I played them before just can't think of the platoon name

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Next time you on with pit bull ask him he ran down a list of some of the cheats to me yesterday some of them other platoons are using

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Gonna run with y'all. I got the dlc up to the second assault one. Someone's gonna get that work :manny:

I'll throw you an invite @Los!