GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
think so but matimio and levelcap say the SR-2 and MPX are both better guess cause the lack of recoil and bigger clip sizes
Feels like they made the reload animation on that VAL longer too. Doesn't feel as quick as it did before the big patch

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Feels like they made the reload animation on that VAL longer too. Doesn't feel as quick as it did before the big patch
yeah I haven't used it I can't tell for sure.I'm hoping we get some infantry based maps next DLC to make these PDW's alot more useful.Most of these maps don't fit PDW's well at all:mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
think so but matimio and levelcap say the SR-2 and MPX are both better guess cause the lack of recoil and bigger clip sizes
Sr2 :camby: MPX :camby:

If you dont have that AEK or that SAR as your gun with the nades and the nade perk to allow you to have up to 5 nades along with 2 M32 grenades? You're not playing right. Bust out that SIlenecd AEK when you wanna win them headups and that SAR when you need to slow it down for that zero recoil power hitter. :banderas:

AND you got the health packs to get your life back? Nah assault is the only way to play now. Only reason not to play assault is if youre dealing with vehicles on conquest and you're flabby ass teammates decide not to use an Sraw. :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That dude on vacay you still got time before he gets back on to get your gun game right :russ:
Theres not enough time to reach the level im at right now. When i get on my shyt im takin MVP titles from you.... :usure: You know whats up.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Just got the game (on Xbox One though), the scale is incredible compared to COD :blessed:

Conquest is insane, especially on that map with the cluster of buildings and water in between them

And the mode in BF4 that's called sabotage in COD :ohlawd: parachuting to where the bomb is located, killing the bomb carrier while still in the air, grabbing the bomb, entering a vehicle 5m away, and then speeding right through the other teams defenses to plant the bomb and win the game :ohlawd:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Destiny got me so flabby in the battlefield streets :mjcry:

I was watching some of my old vids :mjcry:

holmesjabdemonstration.gif

I'm about to just go ahead and flattop myself :mjcry:

'member when we would trade #1 and #2 spots @Los! :mjcry:

'member when I would lay you down 5-1 @Mowgli :mjcry:
You can forget about those days. I got the high rate of fire and 2 of the most powerful nades in the game along with more nades attached to my gun.

headin to the airport tomorrow morning and I will be in front of my tv by 4pm pacific time to recalibrate my weapons. You nikkas can forget fukkin with this. Im on another tier now.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Just got the game (on Xbox One though), the scale is incredible compared to COD :blessed:

Conquest is insane, especially on that map with the cluster of buildings and water in between them

And the mode in BF4 that's called sabotage in COD :ohlawd: parachuting to where the bomb is located, killing the bomb carrier while still in the air, grabbing the bomb, entering a vehicle 5m away, and then speeding right through the other teams defenses to plant the bomb and win the game :ohlawd:

Welcome to the promise land friend :blessed:

You ain't going to be able to go back to cod again. :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Naw man I used the Sr2 the other day its nasty the Mpx seems like it fell off @Mowgli @HNIC973
Sr-doodoo, is dead to me unless im playing conquest. Serves no purpose to assault master race in squad death match when i can heal, have 2 powerful throwing grenades and 5 nade attachments. The multikills are legendary.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You don't want them problems friend I been warring all weekend I'll light your ass up
Better get them skill points up. You starting to look like you'll make a great lieutenant for me.

Black-husky-wolf-mixwallpapers-gothic-husky-black-wolf-face-graphics-pictures-images-fbpbs4mf-1-.jpg

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Better get them skill points up. You starting to look like you'll make a great lieutenant for me.

Black-husky-wolf-mixwallpapers-gothic-husky-black-wolf-face-graphics-pictures-images-fbpbs4mf-1-.jpg
If you been through what I been through this weekend your skill points would be in the 200's :mjlol: