88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Go get that p*ssy bf4 can wait especially if it's new p*ssy :banderas:

I'll see what I can do.She's about 10-15 years older than I am, I was too drunk to close the night I met her the first go of it.

Ehh, why not I guess I'll take a shower.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bout to get on now finished throwing 275 up on the bench now I'm a throw a few slugs in you nikkas let's go...

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Everybody familiar with this new gun attachment everybody using
Target Detector
The Target Detector, also known as the TDD, is a weapon attachment developed during the War of 2020. It is a gadget built from motion sensory equipment from the MTN-55 and T-UGS that can can be used to detect enemies in front of the user.

OverviewEdit
Target Detector

Slot Accessory
Available on Carbines
Designated Marksman Rifles

Unlocked at Eye Spy Assignment
Special feature(s) Spots enemy infantry on the minimap while ADS
"A prototype device created using parts from the MTN-55 and T-UGS. While active it will detect enemy movement within a narrow cone in front of you and report it to your team's minimap."— Battlelog description
The Target Detector is a weapon accessory featured in Battlefield 4: Final Stand, unlocked with the completion of the Eye Spy Assignment.

When equipped, the Target Detector will fill the Accessory slot of the weapon, and will remain passive when the player is firing from the hip. When the player aims down sight, however, the device will become active and will automatically spot enemy players within a cone in front of the player.
:ohhh: it goes on the side of the gun taking the place of the laser sight. Carbines and D.M.R's only :blessed:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Everybody familiar with this new gun attachment everybody using

:ohhh: it goes on the side of the gun taking the place of the laser sight. Carbines and D.M.R's only :blessed:

Just gonna allow teammates to swoop in and steal your kills

Yeah I'm looking at you

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just gonna allow teammates to swoop in and steal your kills

Yeah I'm looking at you
I don't care who killem as long as we win lol I'm using the attachment I want my man's n em to put in work.

Could've used you last night we got handled as a website, record label, and as a motherfukking crew :mjcry:

Last edited: