Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
IDK maybe I'm just burned out but these large ass, open ended maps with no direction bore the piss out of me. Bring on Hardline. And they also need to stop bullshytting and give us BC3

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
IDK maybe I'm just burned out but these large ass, open ended maps with no direction bore the piss out of me. Bring on Hardline. And they also need to stop bullshytting and give us BC3
honestly they can't win people hate the big wide open maps some hate the infantry style map design:manny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A nikka tried to kill me with one of them flying terminators yesterday....I outsmarted his ass and destroyed his shyt :ld:

shyt was like a scene out a horror movie I heard it trailing behind me firing I ducked offin a cabin

Made sure I stayed away from the Windows slide into a corner shyt came buzzing in all slowly flew past me I let my Mtar rip :ohlawd:
Man vs machine

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A nikka tried to kill me with one of them flying terminators yesterday....I outsmarted his ass and destroyed his shyt :ld:

shyt was like a scene out a horror movie I heard it trailing behind me firing I ducked offin a cabin

Made sure I stayed away from the Windows slide into a corner shyt came buzzing in all slowly flew past me I let my Mtar rip :ohlawd:
Man vs machine

How is the new shyt. Been so busy with work and shyt. About to hop on now for a few minutes....