Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
man im pretty new to FPS and i just bought COD yesterday, reading through this thread, i may just take it back and cop that Battlefield 4 Premium :lupe:

what should i do brehs?

any PS4 players in this thread?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
man im pretty new to FPS and i just bought COD yesterday, reading through this thread, i may just take it back and cop that Battlefield 4 Premium :lupe:

what should i do brehs?

any PS4 players in this thread?

Yeah man, I'm officially done with COD. Again, this year's game isn't bad, but it's not BF.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Add me loslex.... I run silenced so I'm a straight ninja most of the time, I see your tags I want them I take them nikka :demonic:
Im down:ohlawd:
Yeah man, I'm officially done with COD. Again, this year's game isn't bad, but it's not BF.
Bra lemme know when u hoppin on BF4 I got it, I wanna be your sniper:ohlawd:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo honestly in COD i lag like CRAZY ... i pop this in and im shooting nikkas dead on sight n everything ..

Cod really has shytty netcode thats wild. i always thought it was nikkas just bytching about shyt they can't control or know nothing about. How im getting the drop on nikkas fairly in BF .. but in cod nikkas i let off six shots in a nikka grill ... nikka shoot me dead in 3 ... and i watch the kill cam i aint fire a single bullet :stopitslime:

BF4 For Life.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2 to 3 am tho aint whats hot b nikkas gotta work in the AM on that 9 to 5 slave ship @Los!

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Alright brehs just exchanged COD for Battlefield 4 :blessed: it was an even exchange

Cashier was like :dahell: when i wanted to trade my COD. She was like "Was it that bad?" :mjlol:

Anyways im about to hop on and check this shyt out. Question, is the premium worth the $50? Do i need it to get the DLC that's going to release soon?

btw..my PSN: KaeDotOh