GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
With that reveal Destiny goes right back to the bushes:blessed:Dice:feedme:
:childplease:

You know these shyts ain't droppin' til late October at the earliest. DICE gonna test them for months and when they drop some shyt still gonna be fukked up :dead:

When is the September update coming out?

:aicmon:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:childplease:

You know these shyts ain't droppin' til late October at the earliest. DICE gonna test them for months and when they drop some shyt still gonna be fukked up :dead:

When is the September update coming out?

:aicmon:
update is coming mid-late September maps been added to CTE already so who knows when it drops

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
update is coming later this month
:comeon:

Didn't they say it was coming early September. Now it's later this month... they have been testing this shyt for MONTHS and it's still not ready? All of the youtubers love playing in CTE servers on PC but DICE still starving us.

:snoop:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
not necessarily but I already see the bytching on the forums already:heh:.Long as it still plays like a BF game IDGAF what direction they take it
I just need more levelution and gore physics like gears of war.

I need to see that melon split off that sniper rifle

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I agree about gore doubt it'll happen because of the potential negativity that would come from media and probably the military
Yea because in war when you get shot with a tank shell someone can just hit you with a defibulator and revive you friend. They have visceral working with them, it just makes sense to do what was suggested there.