I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:damn:

nikka what the fukk is going on :wtf:

They got you out here looking like @Rekkapryde
I been in the gym haven't been on as much :sadcam: Still beasting but a step slower...I even stabbed the wrong Trill in retaliation

I'm sorry @MurdaMa$$ TrillSavant wasn't meant for you breh :lupe: You didn't have to quit you was beasting

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been in the gym haven't been on as much :sadcam: Still beasting but a step slower...I even stabbed the wrong Trill in retaliation

I'm sorry @MurdaMa$$ TrillSavant wasn't meant for you breh :lupe: You didn't have to quit you was beasting

Eh... im done for a bit..

Team was absolutely trash. I had these nikkas up by 30 points ..... we lost the match... thats that call of duty shyt... time to take a break my nikkas

Madden drops tommorow lol.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Eh... im done for a bit..

Team was absolutely trash. I had these nikkas up by 30 points ..... we lost the match... thats that call of duty shyt... time to take a break my nikkas

Madden drops tommorow lol.
Naw I caught fire that round is all we came back I hit a mean kill streak at the hotel map.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah i worded that wrong your gun game is on point but you need to raise the volume on them gold's breh you don't be hearing dudes creeping up on your for those tags :lolbron:

I been using the great value lately. My gold's keep cutting in and out. Might need to do a factory reset on em.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

:russ:
I seen you behind me a couple times too. Didn't switch over cause I wanted to try to hunt a bit more. The bloodthirst was really real. :noah:

Yall had me gun wise tho...I need to unlock my Kobra sights for my AK's, LMG's, MPX, and PP...I feel so :flabbynsick: without that sight. I get pissed when I switch from PC to the Quad and I don't have them.

Yall got me bout to work on my shotty game too.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:russ:
I seen you behind me a couple times too. Didn't switch over cause I wanted to try to hunt a bit more. The bloodthirst was really real. :noah:

Yall had me gun wise tho...I need to unlock my Kobra sights for my AK's, LMG's, MPX, and PP...I feel so :flabbynsick: without that sight. I get pissed when I switch from PC to the Quad and I don't have them.

Yall got me bout to work on my shotty game too.
Up until I switched to the Sg553 Trill was working me over with the shotty.

I mean soon as he see me he killed me...that Sg553 put me back on top though :smugbiden:
You was doing work with that Mpx at one point I had to pull my Cz3A1 out I had got so frustrated.

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You take screenshots as your are doing it or go to the saved videos and do it?
Go to the saved videos gotta get out the line of fire I hate getting killed when I take somebody tags.

Beautiful shot :banderas:
10626293_1496724537240402_5552703096456837828_o.jpg

And look at the killfeed somebody blew @Crakface up with a rocket :pachaha: oh the irony :lolbron:

Last edited: