Maybe next time lil buddy :sas2:

You know who did record snatching your chains again though :sas1:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
That shyt was vulgar :scusthov:

@MurdaMa$$ my mans I hate it had to be him. :wow:
He initiated the knife and got kO'd before you could evn grab the knife. It almost seemed like it was a side knife ko counter

Damn los gettin killed in corners. :lolbron:

Since them frag rounds came out, aint no real highlight footage of the kid though :whoo:

But i got some of you :whoo:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is the double XP still going on? And will DICE bless us with another day on PS4 because of PSN being down all day today?

:beli:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He initiated the knife and got kO'd before you could evn grab the knife. It almost seemed like it was a side knife ko counter

Damn los gettin killed in corners. :lolbron:

Since them frag rounds came out, aint no real highlight footage of the kid though :whoo:

But i got some of you :whoo:

You in this video friend :sas1:

You got massacred in the previous one so I had to take the focus away from you this time. :obama:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You said it yourself friend 1 dog tag= 5 kills, you only got one copy of his tags :sas1:

How many he got of yours :sas2:
The same amount I got of yours 3-1 :mjlol: And one of yours so brutal it included a shutout of epic proportions a murder tape recorded you and Jax share at my hands.
But since you so bent on putting Sly out there instead of just letting him do him. I'm actively hunting your kid :ufdup:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The same amount I got of yours 3-1 :mjlol: And one of yours so brutal it included a shutout of epic proportions a murder tape recorded you and Jax share at my hands.
But since you so bent on putting Sly out there instead of just letting him do him. I'm actively hunting your kid :ufdup:

As SlyTrik's coli representative for the sake of your dog tags I suggest you leave him alone pleighboi :whew:

Also if you've noticed, your role on my latest murder tape seems to have gotten bigger. :sas1: You need to be worrying about pops. :smugfavre: