The most intense Battlefield 4 cinematic - Trough…:
I would've pulled my sidearm out and took somebody else with me :banderas:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I had to have Baby Dux unlock the Unica and Deagle for me.

He did them both in three matches total :merchant:

I had 0 of the necessary achievements

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I had to have Baby Dux unlock the Unica and Deagle for me.

He did them both in three matches total :merchant:

I had 0 of the necessary achievements

I almost chucked my controller out the window after getting killed by a carbine for like the 5th time in a pistols only room :pacspit:

That DEAGLE is worth it though :noah:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I almost chucked my controller out the window after getting killed by a carbine for like the 5th time in a pistols only room :pacspit:

That DEAGLE is worth it though :noah:
All jokes aside I think you might have sent @Crakface into retirement I ain't seen that nikka since sad :snoop:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
All jokes aside I think you might have sent @Crakface into retirement I ain't seen that nikka since sad :snoop:
Im usually on at night. I gotta play with my son when I get home from work so if you see me on before 10 pm eastern time I'm neglecting my responsibilities or my son is sleep. Last week I was on Vaca so I had some free time.

Got that AK down now :whoo:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:russ:

He's usually on a night time
Oh Ard cause the shyt was tragic bad last time I played wit em :laugh: you beasted on him then I did what I usually do to him. :manny:

Later on that night me him and Golden was in CONQUEST nikka had another horribad match I don't know if he said fukk this shyt or I'm done I quit!!" Hopped off the Mic no see you nikkas later nothing lol

I didn't know what to make of that :lupe: like damn nikka got beat into submission :mjlol:

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im usually on at night. I gotta play with my son when I get home from work so if you see me on before 10 pm eastern time I'm neglecting my responsibilities or my son is sleep. Last week I was on Vaca so I had some free time.

Oh ok good you are a good teammate man hate to see you go out like that leave that ak alone better rifles in that class

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Oh ok good you are a good teammate man hate to see you go out like that leave that ak alone better rifles in that class
Stop nikka the ak is silly nice. Little recoil and drops people from a distance. It's a burst fire monster. N you gotta just tap the trigger over and over instead of holding it to drop people fast with that weapon. No crazy recoil to control. Soon as I finish these shadow shyts I'll be back on my frag rounds and sniping. Engineering is dead. I need c4 or land mines at all times. assault is trash and I feel sorry for anyone that love it

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

That AK gets very :demonic:, friend.