Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Your a good player but outside of me before the Coli started joining me at the end games. I was the only G on my team opposing y'all on Conquest. When @We Ready finally joined me I told him on the Mic straight up we ain't gonna win no games this team sorry.

Only points that were being captured were the ones I was at i don't know what them other 28 nikkas were doing my point I'm making is you played a scrub team on Saturday.
:yeshrug: i always do that in conquest/rush tho, i didnt pick which team i wanted to be in, me and golden just joined your and they thru me on the other team

but i feel u tho :manny: i just gotta get right tho, i just jumped back on the box and my accuracy was just how i left it, but its like i cant finish the deal on ps4, its mainly my first shot that fukking me up tho

plus in sdm most people running wit dlc guns giving with crazy rate of fire giving me work

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
False nikka, I killed u way more than 3 times, one game we went 3-4, only games u had a big advantage was that 5-0, but I brought that to like 5-3 during that match

Plus let's talk bout half then shyts was claymore kills, but yea certain guns death at close range cause the rate of fire on them(mtar, sr2, mpx), the best I can match wit those guns is the ace 23, and that's more of a all around gun, made mostly for bigger games, but if I catch u in the streets I'm fukking u up

Let's talk about them conquest games the other night where y'all didn't win one game, and I got MVP almost every game, before and after the coli dudes came in
Naw breh them matches ended with you at that 5-0 deficit I have @Crakface as a living witness. :russ:
I catch you in sqdm I'm beating your ass on site breh..

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:yeshrug: i always do that in conquest/rush tho, i didnt pick which team i wanted to be in, me and golden just joined your and they thru me on the other team

but i feel u tho :manny: i just gotta get right tho, i just jumped back on the box and my accuracy was just how i left it, but its like when i cant finish the deal on ps4, its mainly my first shyt that fukking me up tho
See you in them streets though :salute: to be continued with more scalpings stabbings you dealing with a dude that stabbed over 700 people I got the melee mastery tag :laugh:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Still gettin my bearings down but im down to squad up with (or against :sadcam:) yall boys.

PSN: TrillZebra

:demonic:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I haven't played this much in months, but I just bought the Premium pack and am trying to get back into it. Are the Defuse maps always ghost towns now? I couldn't get in one match tonight. :dwillhuh:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:blessed: I got them videos of me tee bagging u in the stash :umad:
Oh you wanna join the #mynutsteabag crew :laugh: wait until I get home see what I got in the film room :laugh:

Do you got the video of my tags though? Got yours...TWICE :umad:As two different bytches one bytch assault the other bytch I stabbed engineer :mjlol:

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I haven't played this much in months, but I just bought the Premium pack and am trying to get back into it. Are the Defuse maps always ghost towns now? I couldn't get in one match tonight. :dwillhuh:
Naw Defuse is dead join us in sqdm and Conquest add me :demonic: loslex :demonic:

I need a copy of your tags for COLI Platoon registration :shaq:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
U are a bully :scusthov:
In all actuality I'm one of the nice guys I trip on the Mic with my nikkas.(when I'm not raging):laugh:

The tag taking hunting Coli members originated with @Crakface demonic ass :laugh: at first he didn't wanna be Coli talking bout hunting us down and shyt lol.

But if you talk trash directly indirectly I'm a try to posterize your ass :demonic:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
In all actuality I'm one of the nice guys I trip on the Mic with my nikkas.(when I'm not raging):laugh:

The tag taking hunting Coli members originated with @Crakface demonic ass :laugh: at first he didn't wanna be Coli talking bout hunting us down and shyt lol.

But if you talk trash directly indirectly I'm a try to posterize your ass :demonic:

Oh I remember how it started that convo was epic :ahh:

Yall still selfish for giving the people suck amazing banter yet never streaming the actual matches :ufdup:

I still enjoy the back and forth :salute:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
Got into this like a month ago i'm getting better everyday. I love Operation Locker it's the GOAT map imo

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Video of the new Famas changes :banderas:
The new FAMAS - Battlefield 4 CTE gameplay and ch…: