Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Los! A fukk boi who dont want see me in these bf streets :shaq:
Every time you see me you dropped the controller hoe ass. You had Crakface 10-2 that's about how I did you tonight :pachaha: at one point I had you 5-0. I give you 3-10 tonight my way :shaq:I'm actually getting tired of killling you already which says alot cause I normally dont mind killing a nikka over and over :demonic:Edit: oh and fukk the Ace23 nikka

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Every time you see me you dropped the controller hoe ass. You had Crakface 10-2 that's about how I did you tonight :pachaha: at one point I had you 5-0. I give you 3-10 tonight my way :shaq:I'm actually getting tired of killling you already which says alot cause I normally dont mind killing a nikka over and over :demonic:Edit: oh and fukk the Ace23 nikka
False nikka, I killed u way more than 3 times, one game we went 3-4, only games u had a big advantage was that 5-0, but I brought that to like 5-3 during that match

Plus let's talk bout half then shyts was claymore kills, but yea certain guns death at close range cause the rate of fire on them(mtar, sr2, mpx), the best I can match wit those guns is the ace 23, and that's more of a all around gun, made mostly for bigger games, but if I catch u in the streets I'm fukking u up

Let's talk about them conquest games the other night where y'all didn't win one game, and I got MVP almost every game, before and after the coli dudes came in

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Noah @HNIC973 check them reports from our conquest game Saturday, dudes were watching a master at work
Your a good player but outside of me before the Coli started joining me at the end games. I was the only G on my team opposing y'all on Conquest. When @We Ready finally joined me I told him on the Mic straight up we ain't gonna win no games this team sorry.

Only points that were being captured were the ones I was at i don't know what them other 28 nikkas were doing my point I'm making is you played a scrub team on Saturday.