GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
64 players on metro is pure fukkery

Have you tried the riot shield on this map yet?

:sas1:

airburst is weak tho lol. Shyt dont do no damage unless you hit them in the face like a pie.

Are you trying to shoot people directly? Aim slightly above people taking cover and they'll get wrecked. You can't just be running around with it like it's a grenade launcher though.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
That nikka tried to melee from the front? :dead:
On my screen he was to the side. :manny: THIs game be tripping bruh.

But i got some hilarious footage of we ready running for his fukking life down the shore from Frag rounds. :banderas:

n still dying.

And ready, Dont act like i didnt ake your tags a few games later. The same game i had you falling over yourself to get away from frag rounds.

COming soon.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
On my screen he was to the side. :manny: THIs game be tripping bruh.

But i got some hilarious footage of we ready running for his fukking life down the shore from Frag rounds. :banderas:

n still dying.

And ready, Dont act like i didnt ake your tags a few games later. The same game i had you falling over yourself to get away from frag rounds.

COming soon.

You did get my tags later.....and you did have me scattering from frag rounds when you were ever so cowardly at the top of the building on Hainan Resort firing down frag rounds across the map.

I'll post the footage of me spawning and turning your brains to mush with an assault rifle from the other side of the map while you were on top of the building too friend.